Sound the Horn Bang the Drums the Hawks are Coming to Town!

Megasaurass said:
Tom Brady is the most overated QB in the league. Matt Hasselbeck has ten times better #'s, not to mention a ten times better team. Which is why after this Sunday, you guys will be exposed as the joke of the league that you are.

All you guys do is talk about Belichick like he's vince Lombardi, when really he couldn't even hold Lombardi's jock. In a big game, I'll take Holmgren anyday over Belichick....

....By the way...Starbucks is 100 times better than Dunkin Donuts swill.

In a big game?? when was the last time the hawks were in a big game...oh yea last year and the infamous "and we're gonna score!" comment by rogaine man...nice clutch performance there..i remember the time Brady cost us a game in the playoffs....oh wait there never HAS been a time like that

i laugh because every week its the same thing from trolls..

brew-ski said:
i laugh because every week its the same thing from trolls..

Maybe thats because you've only played one winning team so far. Things are about to change.

Megasaurass said:
Maybe thats because you've only played one winning team so far. Things are about to change.

Yeah....they ain't winning because we're beating their sorry asses.

Check out the win/loss records of all the teams we beat last year to start our streak if you want to talk about teams with winning records.

Megasaurass said:
Isn't this a smack talk thread??? It certainly looks like it. Wheres the trash talk?? I only see facts and strong opinions.

Ummmmmm ok there cupcake ..... When you talk trash you should be able to back it up with facts.
You say you like to talk football well pull your foot bout of your mouth and talk some football, can you give a valid reason as to why you think the seahags can beat the super bowl champs?
The only FACT I can see as far as the sleastack go is the fact that they CHOKE! They play 45-55 min. a game They can't finish .....prob why you never hear any talk of matt's gf/wife ...... he never figured out how to "finish"

Fact the New England Patriots have won 2 Super Bowls in the past 3 years!!
Fact the New England Patriots have won 19 straight games ..... THATS 19 STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! with them not playing their best ball this year!!!!!!
WTF are you going to say when the Pats are firing on all cylinders?
WTF are you going to do when the seahags lose this Sunday?
actually STFU cupcake until YOUR team gives you a reason to talk trash. :4321: :hang:

Megasaurass said:

Just curious...

How many winning teams has Seattle played??

NO? No.

TB? No.

SF? No.

STL? Hey, there's a winning team. Course they're only a winning team because they BEAT SEA. When Sea played them STL, was simply at .500. But hey, they're a winning team now, so I'll say the Hawks played a winning team.

So let's see if I've got this right.

Both NE and SEA have played one team with a winning record.

NE played Indy, who many consider the 2nd best team in the AFC, and NE won.

SEA played a pathetic looking STL team, that was 2-2, and Seattle LOST to them.

Dude, I know you're trying to talk sh*t here and all, but try coming up with something that doesn't make your own team look worse than the team you're trashing.

Dumba$$. :shake:

I'd just like to say that I hate Starbucks.

It's just too 'foofy' for me.

I'll take a DD or a Honey Dew every time.

As for the game.....we could have a letdown.....it'll happen sometime.

But it'd probably be just because Dillon, Brown, and Branch are hurtin'.

Then again....we've been down this road before and won.

The Seahawk fans are coming here spouting their drivel as if this is the touted matchup of 2 unbeaten teams. Well, that's not happening now. We held up our end of the bargain and you guys blew it.

Against Martz of all people. :cool:

PatsWin2002 said:
I'd just like to say that I hate Starbucks.

It's just too 'foofy' for me.

I'll take a DD or a Honey Dew every time.
Damn straight! :thumb:
of course on some job sites I was forced to drink starbucks or not have a coffee at all....... OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!! :eek:

Megasaurass said:
Tom Brady is the most overated QB in the league. Matt Hasselbeck has ten times better #'s, not to mention a ten times better team. Which is why after this Sunday, you guys will be exposed as the joke of the league that you are.

All you guys do is talk about Belichick like he's vince Lombardi, when really he couldn't even hold Lombardi's jock. In a big game, I'll take Holmgren anyday over Belichick....

....By the way...Starbucks is 100 times better than Dunkin Donuts swill.

You have got to be one of the stupidest trolls meandering on anyones board.

PA_PATS_FAN54 said:
Damn straight! :thumb:
of course on some job sites I was forced to drink starbucks or not have a coffee at all....... OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!! :eek:

We have a place called Heavn'ly donuts up here in the merrimack valley.

I must say his coffee puts DD's to shame.

nepatsfan93 said:
We have a place called Heavn'ly donuts up here in the merrimack valley.

I must say his coffee puts DD's to shame.

Sticking with the coffee subject (because the Seahag stuff is just silliness)....

I've found that some stores are good while others are bad.

For example, I've never gotten a bad cup of coffee at Honey Dew in Rockland or Abington or even the DD in Hingham or Norwell, but the DD in Rockland closest to my house always sucks.

Plus, they have people that don't speak English working the drive through speaker - it's a total adventure when they read your order back to you...and you pull up to the window not knowing what you're really getting.

So, I go out of my way to go to the locations that I've had the best luck with.

Anyone else do the same?

Megasaurass said:
Dchester?? Are you one of those guys who wishes you were from Dchester, to make all your war stories sound better??
Nope, sorry to disapoint you.

Remember the phenominal prevent Belichick skemed up during last seasons match-up against the Colts?? How did that work out for you?
Pretty good. We won, as I recall, and against a much better offense than the sheep.

The only difference between that and the rams is that we didn't have a fat, over the hill line backer faking injuries.
It's not nice to be making fun of an injury prone linebacker. I was just glad that some how, he was able to suck it up and get back into the game. You really have to respect players that put their bodies on the line like that, risking further injury for the good of the team.
:thumb:
________
uhwh

Let me get this straight (literally), We are getting a hard time from a gay sea Hawks fan????

Three Thoughts:

1) I think it is really cool that I can actually type "Gay Sea Hawks fan" on a message board with out being considered a smack talker or an insensitive a-hole.

2) I wonder if Megasaurass was gay before being a SeaHawks fan or was he SeaHawks fan before realizing he was gay??? Just a thought.

3) Depending on your answer to #2, does this phenominon apply to any other NFL teams? Could this occur to perhaps a Colts fan. I'd much rather raz a "Gay Colts Fan".

4) All joking aside, I think it is a compliment that a "Gay SeaHAwks Fan" has made his way to the planet. I think it says a lot about our diverse and open forum here. A lot of good natured people who love their Team, and the Sport in general. That said....

SeaHawks Suck!!!!

I am still dumbfounded that Seahawks fans are talking smack. What's next???

Oh, by the way, why is everyone entertaining this "megasaurus" a-hole? I understand smack talk, but I don't really get "stupid talk". I think we're getting a healthy dose of the latter.

Seahawks fans.........................ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

What will they think of next???

PatsWin2002 said:
Sticking with the coffee subject (because the Seahag stuff is just silliness)....

I've found that some stores are good while others are bad.

For example, I've never gotten a bad cup of coffee at Honey Dew in Rockland or Abington or even the DD in Hingham or Norwell, but the DD in Rockland closest to my house always sucks.

Plus, they have people that don't speak English working the drive through speaker - it's a total adventure when they read your order back to you...and you pull up to the window not knowing what you're really getting.

So, I go out of my way to go to the locations that I've had the best luck with.

Anyone else do the same?

I drank my first bad cup of DD coffee over here in the pocasnows. I've come to the conclusion that it is a simple case of the workers allowing a pot of coffee to sit for 2-3 hours during the slow part of their day .... and usually only during the spring,sumer and early fall.When there are enough warm days for most to not crave a nice hot cup of coffee.
I learned real quick when to steer clear of DD over here and just go to a wawa or turkey hill ( pa's version of cumberland farms/tedeschis) For the most part I've had good luck in obtaining a drinkable cup of coffee but I do miss MA and being within 15 min of a DD no matter where I happen to be at that time.

Megasaurass said:
Dchester?? Are you one of those guys who wishes you were from Dchester, to make all your war stories sound better??
You couldn't possibly be talking about our old pal Stanley, could you?

Remember the phenominal prevent Belichick skemed up during last seasons match-up against the Colts?? How did that work out for you?

Well, let's see....Didn't one of those teams stop the most potent offense in football 4 times at the goal line in front of a hostile crowd to pull out a huge win that eventually earned them home field throughout the playoffs?

And didn't the other team blow a big lead and lose a home game to a rather mediocre team?

By the way, in Boston, Frasier Crane was a somewhat lovable blowhard that would be the butt of everyone's jokes. At least he would drink beer in a bar and try to act like a regular guy.

In Seattle, he became an effette, anal, brie-eating, latte sipping , pretentious snob. He did seem to fit rather comfortably into the Seattle scene, didn't he?

These Hawks fans are talking pretty smart considering they lost to Green Bay in the playoffs last year. A good high school team could beat the Puckers.... :4321:

BobKraftsCoozie said:
Did I forget to mention we're groveling over a "Gay SeaHawks Fan"???

Doesn't take you folks too long to show your true colors. So what if I'm gay, that doesn't take away from the fact that I'm the biggest Hawks fan out there and I can't wait until sunday when the Hawks roll your asses into the turf. Since the Hawks are such a "bad" team with "ugly uniforms", the sting of the loss will hurt even more.

Megasaurass said:
Doesn't take you folks too long to show your true colors. So what if I'm gay, that doesn't take away from the fact that I'm the biggest Hawks fan out there and I can't wait until sunday when the Hawks roll your asses into the turf. Since the Hawks are such a "bad" team with "ugly uniforms", the sting of the loss will hurt even more.

I don't care if you're gay - more power to ya.

Doesn't make you smart though, obviously. You come in here bringing weak smack, don't back it up with facts and completely ignore the same when it is thrown in your face. I was expecting more from the city I was born in and am saddened by the effort.

I predict you don't come back here if the 'Hawks lose this game (and I'm not even a psychic).

Back