Star Wars - The Book Of Boba Fett / Mandalorian / Disney+ shows

SPOILERS

I watched the season finale last night and I loved it.

In the interests of balance and not looking like a giddy fanboy it was not perfect.

For instance, the Pyke have the technology to generate a force-field around their walking tanks but their munitions are a little, ummm,
inconsistent and could barely make a divot in a stucco wall. There, I got that out of my system.

It was huge fun. A satisfying, if predictable, final battle between the plucky kids from the wrong side of the galaxy and the
deep space bullies who want to hook little kids on spice. I loved the characters, the action, the explosions, the last-second
rescues, Boba and Mando rodeoing on the back of the best oversized beast since King Kong-- who is paid homage to.

I loved Cad Bane, the bikers, the body count, Black Krrysantan the badass wookie, the crazy mechanic lady and pretty much everybody else in this
episode. I even loved the ass-head Mayor who was pretty comical.

Grogu putting the Rancor to sleep and then curling up with him for a little nap. It was almost too cute to stomach, but what the hell.

I preferred The Mandalorian and Boba Fett to any of the 9 Star Wars films. For one reason, they didn't have a Death Star.

Wonderful entertainment and I look forward to the next chapter.

I have more thoughts on the episode but wanted to get this out of the way.

Who in the hell was that after the credits?

I have more thoughts on the episode but wanted to get this out of the way.

Who in the hell was that after the credits?
In the Bacta tank was....

Cob Vanth. the other guy was the Mod doctor they showed in ep1 or ep2 that fixed up Fennec Shand (and did the work on the oh-so-cool Mod Gang :coffee: ) he is apparently going to do some work on Cob [/spoilers]

Cob Vanth. the other guy was the Mod doctor they showed in ep1 or ep2 that fixed up Fennec Shand (and did the work on the oh-so-cool Mod Gang :coffee: ) he is apparently going to do some work on Cob [/spoilers]
Man I swear I am undiagnosed for ADHD because I don't even remember that part. Either that or I have a bad habit of dozing off during stuff and not even realizing I did. :ROFLMAO:

That's another thing: Cob Vanth appeared to be shot once in the upper right shoulder, while it took the deputy being Sonny Corleoned to die. Get up, Sherriff!

That's another thing: Cob Vanth appeared to be shot once in the upper right shoulder, while it took the deputy being Sonny Corleoned to die. Get up, Sherriff!
That Deputy might as well have had a Star Trek red shirt on... you could see that coming a mile away :)

346c4daba46792cbaf8b2a01c298e556_width-600.jpeg

the official Obi-Wan Kenobi trailer has been released. Debuts May twentysomething (26th?)
if you are familiar with the Inquisitors (especially the Grand Inquisitor seen in Rebels) the guy going it is a bit more full-figured (in animation he is skinny as is his species)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWTfhyvzTx0

Obi Wan Kenobi Episode 3 was really good.... Vader! and he is a bad ass / evil ! no spoilers if you are watching it or will. I recommend the series, even if it was maybe a bit uneven the first 2 episodes. 1st one they are setting things up and I think they did a good job. Ep 2 was good as well, although I started rewatching and didn't finish the 2nd viewing as I didn't feel it was necessary. ep 3 I'll rewatch.

note - I know I said "no spoilers" but it's no secret Vader is in the series.

Back