Statement from Don Yee: Tom Brady's agent

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
Statement from Tom Brady's agent, Don Yee:

“The discipline is ridiculous and has no legitimate basis. In my opinion, this outcome was pre-determined; there was no fairness in the Wells investigation whatsoever. There is no evidence that Tom directed footballs be set at pressures below the allowable limits. In fact, the evidence shows Tom clearly emphasized that footballs be set at pressures within the rules. Tom also cooperated with the investigation and answered every question presented to him. The Wells Report presents significant evidence, however, that the NFL lacks standards or protocols with respect to its handling of footballs prior to games; this is not the fault of Tom or the Patriots. The report also presents significant evidence the NFL participated with the Colts in some type of pre-AFC Championship Game planning regarding the footballs. This fact may raise serious questions about the integrity of the games we view on Sundays. We will appeal, and if the hearing officer is completely independent and neutral, I am very confident the Wells Report will be exposed as an incredibly frail exercise in fact-finding and logic. The NFL has a well-documented history of making poor disciplinary decisions that often are overturned when truly independent and neutral judges or arbitrators preside, and a former federal judge has found the commissioner has abused his discretion in the past, so this outcome does not surprise me. Sadly, today’s decision diminishes the NFL as it tells its fans, players and coaches that the games on the field don’t count as much as the games played on Park Avenue.”

That's his statement and here is mine.
Don Yee; You are awesome! Go after those bastards with a furious anger.

Think we've discussed it a lot in the punishment thread

The NFal is setting up the appea, so much conflicting stories that an impartial review will clear them.

It's nice that the NFLPA will be in Brady's court on this, but I'd like them to ride second chair to his legal team - mostly because DeMaurice Smith is sort of incompetent.

It's nice that the NFLPA will be in Brady's court on this, but I'd like them to ride second chair to his legal team - mostly because DeMaurice Smith is sort of incompetent.

I do think Brady's attorney is smart enough to call that.

~Dee~

The NFal is setting up the appea, so much conflicting stories that an impartial review will clear them.

If Goodell's plan was to appease the masses thru over-sanction knowing the punishment would be knocked down on appeal he's a bigger fool than he appears. This insanity is an embarrassment. If this was the league's plan do they expect us to say "oh yay NFL take my money" because Brady's suspension gets cut in half? They may be right regarding some but not all.

How can any paying fan take anything that happens in this league at face value? It's a business,it's obvious the last thing the NFL gives a shit about is the game itself. How can they ask Patriots fans to shell out hard earned cash to support a league that decided the Pats have won enough and are no longer eligible to do so? They will expect it but a lot of people will decide they don't want to play anymore.

This entire off-season has been one long non-stop effort to bring the Pats back to the pack to appease the haters and give someone else a chance. The NFL wants the Pats to go away and are going to do whatever they can to make it happen all the while dominating headlines and generating revenue.

They gotten the last dollar they're ever going to get from me.

I'm curious, but isn't there an owners meeting this week or next...?

I've got to stop trying to apply logic here because every time I do, it blows up in my face and the most illogical things happen.

Like maybe Goodell wants out.. and he feels the only way to get out is to do something so unbelievably stupid as to get fired and stick it to the Pats on his way out the door. That's the only logical explanation for the events of the past week to me....

And I feel stupid for even thinking it.

Statement from Tom Brady's agent, Don Yee:

NSFW

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZOmp3HpAGgM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If Goodell's plan was to appease the masses thru over-sanction knowing the punishment would be knocked down on appeal he's a bigger fool than he appears. This insanity is an embarrassment. If this was the league's plan do they expect us to say "oh yay NFL take my money" because Brady's suspension gets cut in half? They may be right regarding some but not all.

How can any paying fan take anything that happens in this league at face value? It's a business,it's obvious the last thing the NFL gives a shit about is the game itself. How can they ask Patriots fans to shell out hard earned cash to support a league that decided the Pats have won enough and are no longer eligible to do so? They will expect it but a lot of people will decide they don't want to play anymore.

This entire off-season has been one long non-stop effort to bring the Pats back to the pack to appease the haters and give someone else a chance. The NFL wants the Pats to go away and are going to do whatever they can to make it happen all the while dominating headlines and generating revenue.

Rogers days are numbered, he knows it and is disgracing the game on the way out.

Roger earns over $40 mil/per, doesn't he?

He'll wallow waist deep in shit 8 hours a day for that.

He's voluntarilly going nowhere.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/05/julian-edelman-facebook-tom-brady-patriots-deflategate

gty_62562649_39012869.jpg

BradyStrong :cuss::shoot:

Unfortunately other fans don't care at the moment. I do think once the dust settles other teams as well as owners are going or at least should start thinking about the ramifications of all this. If they can do this to one team, actually 2 teams (Saints), who among them could be next. If they don't their fools and deserve everything that comes their way.

~Dee~

Roger earns over $40 mil/per, doesn't he?

He'll wallow waist deep in shit 8 hours a day for that.

He's voluntarilly going nowhere.

Yep, if he won't resign during last year's ridiculous domestic violence fiasco, he won't resign now. And now, with the tax exempt status being changed, he may be making more than we think (but we'll never know).

That's his statement and here is mine.
Don Yee; You are awesome! Go after those bastards with a furious anger.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pRE23YfSvc8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back