Steelers at Ravens - who you rooting for?

Is yours the one non-ratbird fanbase that does not hate the ratbirds?
Ratbird hate usually unites, not divides!
I've never really explored that question with fellow Bills fans. We usually have bigger problems...like when the hell will we get to the Playoffs? But I would imagine our hatred for other teams goes as follows:

1) Patriots
2) Dolphins
3) Jets (really Jets and Dolphins are interchangeable).
4) Cowboys
5) Giants
6) Steelers
7) Bengals
8) The rest are basically "whatever"

I can see why you don't like the Ravens...Harbough is a lot like his brother...crybaby

I've never really explored that question with fellow Bills fans. We usually have bigger problems...like when the hell will we get to the Playoffs? But I would imagine our hatred for other teams goes as follows:

1) Patriots
2) Dolphins
3) Jets (really Jets and Dolphins are interchangeable).
4) Cowboys
5) Giants
6) Steelers
7) Bengals
8) The rest are basically "whatever"

I can see why you don't like the Ravens...Harbough is a lot like his brother...crybaby

Ok so, we can unite in NYG hate due to SB loss(es, for the Pats)then no?:toast:

I live in OH so I know mostly Steelers/Browns fans and ratbird hate is big here. Harbaugh is a good hate magnet but my hate goes back to 07 probably if I have to date it. They've always been a crying loudmouth team who were full of accusations.

Ok so, we can unite in NYG hate due to SB loss(es, for the Pats)then no?:toast:

I live in OH so I know mostly Steelers/Browns fans and ratbird hate is big here. Harbaugh is a good hate magnet but my hate goes back to 07 probably if I have to date it. They've always been a crying loudmouth team who were full of accusations.
This

The hurricane.
You might get your wish..ROFL

nogaps_car_014.jpg

As of right now it has been raining for 8 straight days. And it seems Piggy we will get a hell of a lot more with it's friend the wind. Be safe buddy.

As of right now it has been raining for 8 straight days. And it seems Piggy we will get a hell of a lot more with it's friend the wind. Be safe buddy.
12-18 inches of rain for South Carolina.....:OMG:

I had to stop at Target on the way home from work. As I was leaving, there was an old dude, like 75-80, standing outside the door, probably waiting for his ride. He had a walker that had an oxygen tank hooked to it and the hose going up to his nose. He was wearing a Ravens sweatshirt. I said, "Good afternoon, sir. Do you like jokes?" He said yes. You know the drill, "Knock knock...Owen Fore." and I walked away. He didn't get it until I has like 40 ft. away from him. I imagine it took every ounce of strength for him to yell, "Go to Hell!" It was awesome. It may very well have been his final action on Earth.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I was talking to a Steeler fan friend of mine and I said that the Steelers really can't win tonight. If they do win - big whoop, you beat a winless team. If they lose - OMFG the fun everyone will have with that.

He says to me, tune in so you can see what a real rivalry looks like.

My response? You know I'm a Red Sox fan, right? (He does)

Crickets

12-18 inches of rain for South Carolina.....:OMG:

as you know, we were at OBX from 2oth-27th. Nothing but rain, Continuing mostly this week as well. Now this. Package stores (and drive thru beer joints - my fav) are running low and suicide watch is at a fever pitch.

Wicked.

Cheers, BostonTim

I'm rooting for a complete debacle. I'd like to see lots of ints, fights, ejections and a Steve Smith total meltdown. Oh and throw in some Mike Tomlin crazy face.

:toast:

Back