Steelers at Ravens - who you rooting for?

Scobee still has a job in this league??? WTF?

Mike Tomlin on why he went for it twice in OT: "I'd punt on 4th and goal from the 1 before I ever let Josh Scobee kick again."

Seems like he doesn't have a job any more, lol.

Watching this game and it becomes more and more obvious that the Patriots have a HUGE advantage over these teams. It's called smart coaching. Wow

I was thinking the same thing. These two teams are coaching clown shows. How hard is it to give the ball to Bell on short yardage? And the Ravens really miss Kubiak. Their offense is completely garbage this year outside of Smith.

Still, I love watching the squealers go down in humiliating defeat to their most hated rival. And this is a big swing as the Ravens have cupcakes the next 2 weeks vs the Browns and Niners while the Steelers get the Chargers and Cards. The Ravens could leap frog them in the standings. The Bungals must be real happy today.

What a job by Tomlin. I really wanted the Ravens at 0-4, but given that it took a life and death struggle and a big bowl of luck and a comatose Tomlin to squeak past the Squealers sans Rapestburger, I still hold high hopes for a long painful season for Harbaugh and the Ratbirds,

Cheers, BostonTim

Watching this game and it becomes more and more obvious that the Patriots have a HUGE advantage over these teams. It's called smart coaching. Wow

Not to mention the fact that Michael Vick sucks.

I notice that his QB rating for last night was 95.7 which showed that stats don't tell the whole story.

His movement in the pocket was awful. Every time I looked up he was getting sacked after failing to find anybody open. He's several years younger than Brady but appears to have slowed down dramatically.

I find that the talking heads love to try to find something positive to say about Vick, but he is simply a pathetic excuse for a QB. If Jimmy G. was playing for Pittsburgh they would have won by three scores.

CQRnMQSUsAAmmjb.jpg

I'm sure fines, suspensions and loss of draft picks are all coming.

Lazy coaching. so much easier to get retread as a backup instead of scouting a promising player that needs development.

(BTW - That's Ben Roethlishberger, wearing a coach's headset, and texting on his cell phone)

No kidding. He's only out a week and he's already getting fat.

Hubby was walking by tv, not really knowing who Ben is and to be honest not caring, and said, "That's a big dude."

True story.

GETTING
fat? You'd think he's gotta be done at some point.

I thought he looked huge when he played the Pats, like he had put on another 30 lbs over the off-season. His movement outside the pocket and ability to escape is not nearly as good as it was a few years ago.

I thought he looked huge when he played the Pats, like he had put on another 30 lbs over the off-season. His movement outside the pocket and ability to escape is not nearly as good as it was a few years ago.

He can't juke anymore. If his weight shifts too much in one direction, he'll fall over.

Did you all see the the graphics shown last night of Huge Ben depicting all his injuries over the years. How can anyone claim he's durable? Longevity? Yes. Durability? not so much.

Back