Steelers at Ravens - who you rooting for?

Mazz22

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
Reaction score
This is a tough one given I loathe both teams. Probably helps Pats if Ravens win making Pitt 2 games back but I love the thought of the Ravens being winless and losing to a Ben-less Steelers team.

This is a tough one given I loathe both teams. Probably helps Pats if Ravens win making Pitt 2 games back but I love the thought of the Ravens being winless and losing to a Ben-less Steelers team.

I have a couple Steeler fans as students. I have heard so much crap from these two about Spygate (they have no idea what happened there) and Deflategate. I asked them today about Tomlin walking onto the field in the Raven game a few years back. Blank stares.

Would love to see them tomorrow and give them crap about losing to an 0 - 3 team.

Another game where I feel we can't walk away being unhappy. I think I'll root for the Steelers, though, since 0-4 would send this whole state into a spiral of vomit.

Another game where I feel we can't walk away being unhappy. I think I'll root for the Steelers, though, since 0-4 would send this whole state into a spiral of vomit.

Watching either of these teams lose will be ecstasy. They are both dumpster fires. Different kinds, but both are hot messes. It's pretty fantastic.

Michael Vick QBing the Steelers? ROFL

I'm guessing the Ravens win and it's probably not even close, but should make for some good comedy if nothing else.

I love when Pitt wins without Cryin' Ben...and though I LOATHE Ronnie Mexico, that's what I will root for.
Also, Balt at 0-4 gives me the ROFL ROFL s

Isn't this one of those games where you hope for a meteor to come crashing to earth?

I hate the Ravens, dislike the Steelers, and detest Vick.

Is it okay to root for injury in this case?

Hoping both teams beat the crap out of each other, take out some aggression. Hope for some injuries, because why not, screw the rest of the league.

2-2 tie for the score, off two safety's and that's all. Ends in a tie, both teams lose in the end with that.

Back