Sunday

foley11

I am anti progress
Reaction score
How much football will you watch on Sunday with no Pats game?

What do you do to entertain yourself with no game for the good guys?

Sunday is still the Holy Day. I watch football all day and night.

Hardly any, save for the late game.

My boy's birthday party is Sunday and was planned according to the Pats playing on MNF this week.

I'm with you. Redzone is my new favorite thing. we just got it this year over here. It is the only way to watch football when our guys aren't on.

All football/all day long/all three timeslots.

Good day for surfing all the games.

Sunday is still the Holy Day. I watch football all day and night.

This right here, the only thing that will be altered is I won't plan dinner around a game.

I do this, too. I try to stay in my PJs as long as possible as well. I have a Do Not Disturb sign.
I am pretty sure my shower is not operational on Sundays.:toast:

I will do stuff with the kids, and tune in for the 4pm game. Same on the bye week.

Until recently I would have had the nfl drone and games on all day anyway. These days more and more I find other things to do as the scumbag players and league steadily destroy my interest.

Unless there is some specific matchup I want to watch I'll be doing something, anything else.

What do you do to entertain yourself with no game for the good guys?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ltM5jHIJFw4?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ltM5jHIJFw4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I have to work all weekend, so I'm thrilled that the Monday Night game features the Pats. Were I home, I'd probably utilize the NFL Sunday Ticket to it's fullest....watch a game until it got boring, then flip to the next one....

Back