Super Bowl LII - Patriots (-5.5) vs. Philadelphia

EasyBigFella

Got 6? YUP
Reaction score
Should be an interesting game. Belichick with two weeks to prepare for Foles should be a huge advantage. Gonna be a long two weeks.

Longest week of the season. It will be filled with rumors of a lobotomy for Gronk, trouble in Paradise as the three wise men are bickering, Coaches leaving, and multiple other baseless rumors.

Longest week of the season. It will be filled with rumors of a lobotomy for Gronk, trouble in Paradise as the three wise men are bickering, Coaches leaving, and multiple other baseless rumors.

It is sad that there is so little football talk. I remember last year was Trump and Brady's mom. I will most likely tune out until mid-next week when the practices begin and media day is over.

Gonna me contrived controversies, idiot comments by Philadelphia players, Max Kellerman spinning his usual crap, etc.

Why do you guys continue to watch/listen to those shows? They all stink.

Why do you guys continue to watch/listen to those shows? They all stink.

Some people like them for the comedy factor. They're all idiots so I don't care. On NFL Network you had Falk, MJD, and LdT all picking the Jags. I told O.Z.O. Jr those guys all have one thing in common- they all lost to the Pats in the playoffs so they're naturally salty to begin with.

Max Kellerman is so stupid. Always trying his hardest to discredit Brady and the Pats.

Some people like them for the comedy factor. They're all idiots so I don't care. On NFL Network you had Falk, MJD, and LdT all picking the Jags. I told O.Z.O. Jr those guys all have one thing in common- they all lost to the Pats in the playoffs so they're naturally salty to begin with.
No Faulk, he is out on sexual charges. But everyone else went for JAX.

I don't watch any of the analysts/talking heads. Sometimes I will find Deion on Twitter with a short clip and I will watch just because I like him.

Most of the focus will probably be on the Eagles as this is mostly new and exciting for them.... same old same old for Pats :coffee:

(besides the usual anti-Pats stuff)

I have to think that line gets to 7 by next week.

Are any of you the least bit worried about the Eagles??? Their win last night was pretty convincing. They did need a miracle to beat Atlanta though.

I don't watch any of the analysts/talking heads. Sometimes I will find Deion on Twitter with a short clip and I will watch just because I like him.

When I initially started watching football, I didn't like Deion Sanders as I thought he was a flashy loudmouth, I still think he's a bit of a loudmouth, but he's always backing the Patriots and calling out idiots for thinking that the Patriots won't win.

I have to think that line gets to 7 by next week.

Nah, it's going to go the other way, already dropped to -5 in a lot of places.

Someone's going to need to show me how the Patriots win this game, to be honest.

If the Eagles play as well as they did last night and the Pats play as bad as Minnesota did, then ya it'll be a long night.

But I feel like BB will do a better job not letting Foles dominate through the air and Brady should be good for more than 7 points.

I've come to expect slow starts against quality teams so I won't be surprised if the hyped up Iggles get an early lead.

Nah, it's going to go the other way, already dropped to -5 in a lot of places.

Someone's going to need to show me how the Patriots win this game, to be honest.

Yeah, I mean against Blake Bortles lobs our D was porous af in the first half. Imagine what magic Foles creates.

Philly is pretty damn good. I'm legit worried.

If the Eagles play as well as they did last night and the Pats play as bad as Minnesota did, then ya it'll be a long night.

But I feel like BB will do a better job not letting Foles dominate through the air and Brady should be good for more than 7 points.

I've come to expect slow starts against quality teams so I won't be surprised if the hyped up Iggles get an early lead.

I don't fear Jay Ajayi, I have no idea how he gets as much yards as he does, Patriots have always done a good job on him.

No, what bothers me, is that the Patriots are going to have to play press man coverage on those WRs. No cushions. Philadelphia destroyed cushions in the NFCCG. Whoever Bulter is assigned to - how do they not have a huge game?

And while I think the Eagles secondary blows outside of Malcolm Jenkins, their front seven is legit, have real pass rushers outside and inside, and aren't 22 year old kids, so they're not biting loke Polamalu on every playaction/look-off.

I've been high on the Eagles for a while, had them making the playoffs two years ago (lack of weapons on offense was the problem, not a problem now), and outside of 'Maybe Doug Pederson remembers he coached with Andy Reid".

I just really don't see how the Patriots can win.

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Yeah, I mean against Blake Bortles lobs our D was porous af in the first half. Imagine what magic Foles creates.

Philly is pretty damn good. I'm legit worried.

They have real WRs, and run real passing concepts.

Back