SUPER Wildcard Weekend Game Patriots @ Bills Gamete Thread - Saturday 8:15 PM

He wants us to run so he gave up 164 yds per game and 5.1 per carry over the last six?

Now that we have settled on an Oline combination, our run game has been picking up and looking pretty good. If we can run the ball, you guys are in serious trouble.
Please, please, please run the ball, your RB's suck and no o line can fix that issue.

I don't know but it is quite popular around the interwebs. ;)

So is this

AFC playoff teams' 2021 records against the other AFC playoff teams:
Bengals 4-0 100%
Patriots: 2-1 66%
Titans: 2-2 50%
Chiefs: 3-3 50%
Bills: 2-3 40%
Steelers: 2-4 33%
Raiders: 1-3 25%

I'm not sure what to say here...hmmm. :coffee:

We're down 1 true CB starter. Unless you count Myles Bryant who was reactivated yesterday. It sucks.

This is why BB has signed 2 CBs to the PS in the last 5 days and he's looking to sign a 3rd but has cap restrictions.
Money Hunter is MLB pitcher Torii Hunter's son. Monshadrik Hunter, Money for short. Great name! Played in the CFL for a year.

View: https://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/1481030164154920965

Last edited:
Don't forget. If a playoff game is tied after overtime, per NFL Rules, the kicker battle: starting from the 30, and moving 5 yards back every kick until someone misses. Or maybe the
2 HC's have to duel at 30 paces. IDK, I don't remember.

Folk is the shining light on an otherwise poor year for Patriots ST play. One of then reasons I'm nervous for the playoffs is our ST play. Blocked punts, poor punts, poor defending of runbacks etc. We're normally razor-sharp there. One of the unsung heroes of our three most recent SB wins was Ryan Allen who could have won the MVP against the Rams. He made critical punts in all three games.

In Super Bowl XLIX, he punted four times for 196 yards and set a then Super Bowl record with a 64-yard punt. In Super Bowl LI Allen punted four times for 166 yards. In Super Bowl LIII. Allen punted five times for 215 yards

Don't forget. If a playoff game is tied after overtime, per NFL Rules, the kicker battle: starting from the 30, and moving 5 yards back every kick until someone misses. Or maybe the
2 HC's have to duel at 30 paces. IDK, I don't remember.
They taunt each other until one faints.

So is this

AFC playoff teams' 2021 records against the other AFC playoff teams:
Bengals 4-0 100%
Patriots: 2-1 66%
Titans: 2-2 50%
Chiefs: 3-3 50%
Bills: 2-3 40%
Steelers: 2-4 33%
Raiders: 1-3 25%

Bengals being 4-0 is eye-opening. The Joe Burrow effect.

The Pats haven't been stellar lately at stopping the run. I expect the Bills will get plenty of rushing yards.

The key for the Pats I think is to contain Allen from scrambling out of the pocket and burning them for too many yards, and red zone defense. They'll get their yards between the 20s, but hold the Bills to field goals and it will lead to a Patriots win.

In other words, I think the Pats will invite the Bills to run, and the Bills will invite Mac to pass.

Last edited:
Back