SUPER Wildcard Weekend Game Patriots @ Bills Gamete Thread - Saturday 8:15 PM

One might say, be careful what you wish for.
Your best back is Allen and he ain't running for over 100 yards. I see the Pats pounding the ball down their throats like they did in the first game except this time, Mac will be throwing more passes. Everyone knows Allen doesn't play well in bad weather either and for some reason, he's better on the road than at home.

Your best back is Allen and he ain't running for over 100 yards. I see the Pats pounding the ball down their throats like they did in the first game except this time, Mac will be throwing more passes. Everyone knows Allen doesn't play well in bad weather either and for some reason, he's better on the road than at home.
FI6NVTbXEAAk4Xs

Someone here asked if the Pats are missing Ernie Adams in regards to the slow starts. After reading that 23 point article, which illustrates those weak starts, it sure does seem like a coaching issue (and not talent). And coaching includes EA.
I'm not saying that they have the best talent but it's good enough to perform later in the game.

Game plans on both sides of the ball have been shit since the wind game.

I have wondered aloud why BB seems to be giving Mayo/SB so much latitude and I wonder what adjustments HE is making for them when it doesn't work.

McD has done a fine job with Mac, no debating it. His game plans have been vanilla junk. It feels like he is more committed tp being the QB builder than he to being the Patriots OC. Gutless game plans.

At the end of the day, waiting for the other team to make a mistake doesn't work when the Pats are making just as many or more mistakes. If they try to beat the Jills in Buffalo the same way they have the last 3 weeks it will be ugly. Hopefully BB has seen enough and takes over.

PS- I am tired of the nice BB. Give me back my a$$hole.

Like I said, he ain't running for 100 yards (44.9 y/g average) and if Harris stays in for the whole game, I'll like his chances of breaking 100 and a couple of TD's. I see JA is second in the fumbles category, nice.

Back