SUPER Wildcard Weekend Game Patriots @ Bills Gamete Thread - Saturday 8:15 PM

A perfect example of "When you need something to hold onto...."
no, i don't. you and your buddy routinely act like douches when you beat the pats or are winning over them. straight up fact. i already predicted they would lose, remember? halftime score is pretty close to what i predicted too.

BB is pissed. He's walking off the field yelling at a defensive assistant who was also pissed.

You don't like bill or the pats, so why do you care?
Because I never thought I would see Bill look so checked out along with his defense. Times sure have changed.

All in all, Mac has looked good. If the defense was better I would feel confident about a come back, but not so much right now.

Either way, I think the offense will chip away a bit.

All in all, Mac has looked good. If the defense was better I would feel confident about a come back, but not so much right now.

Either way, I think the offense will chip away a bit.
Mac's been fine. Offense is generally fine except Time Warp and Agholor.

I told my family we were losing tonight. Just thought the D would put up more of a fight.

I also expected a loss.

I did not, however, expect a 27-3 drubbing at half with the worst defensive effort of the year on the most important game.

I'm gonna bow out of this thread now but first, you Pats fans are little bitches. 20 years of a Dynasty has turned you soft. The amount of crying in here is pathetic. You dished it out to other teams for TWENTY FUCKING YEARS, but you can't take a handful of posts coming back your way. Really, get a skin, ladies. It's kind've sad and embarrassing. Really exposes how weak you are as fans. You fuckers could never handle a 17 year drout or 4 SB loses ina row and still keep coming out en force, year after year. You were gifted Twenty YEARS of amazing football.

Bandwagoners...

I was going to wait til the game was out of reach before posting this, just in case, and I hope I don't have to eat my words, but I cannot begin to express just how much I enjoy watching Buffalo completely dominate New England and doing it for 2 years now. After 20 years of frustration, this has been a Bills fan's dream come true.
Sweet.

Deuces.

I'm gonna bow out of this thread now but first, you Pats fans are little bitches. 20 years of a Dynasty has turned you soft. The amount of crying in here is pathetic. You dished it out to other teams for TWENTY FUCKING YEARS, but you can't take a handful of posts coming back your way. Really, get a skin, ladies. It's kind've sad and embarrassing. Really exposes how weak you are as fans. You fuckers could never handle a 17 year drout or 4 SB loses ina row and still keep coming out en force, year after year. You were gifted Twenty YEARS of amazing football.

Bandwagoners...

I was going to wait til the game was out of reach before posting this, just in case, and I hope I don't have to eat my words, but I cannot begin to express just how much I enjoy watching Buffalo completely dominate New England and doing it for 2 years now. After 20 years of frustration, this has been a Bills fan's dream come true.
You are a moron.

You are in OUR board. Most of us here don't go on other boards and talk shit when we beat teams. Ya we talk shit to opposing fans who come here and talk big only to see their team fail in the end.

So that's why you're a moron. Cya around.

You are a moron.

You are in OUR board. Most of us here don't go on other boards and talk shit when we beat teams. Ya we talk shit to opposing fans who come here and talk big only to see their team fail in the end.

So that's why you're a moron. Cya around.
That post seems to be gone but HK is delusional if he believes this post.

Was going to reply to HipKat but it won't let me (maybe post removed?)
HK - if you are not familiar with the "Rod Rust" era or a number of other tough stretches, you might feel differently. those us over 40 have seen plenty of bad times
Pats/fans also had this "anything that can go wrong will go wrong" for along time. Until the tuck rule call, I never felt like Pats would get "that break".

I'm not bitching or whining and don't think others are either. We knew Pats were reloading and this was a bonus to make the playoffs with a rookie QB. I hope Mac (and maybe someone on D) shows some fight and pride in the 2nd half and does a few things.

Back