Tedy Bruschi will be the Captain of the all time team.

king of kings

Grammar offender
Reaction score
I just heard from Bob Kraft Tedy will be one of the Captain of the all time team.

Does anybody know if Tedy is the only player in NFL history to go to 5 superbowls with the same team?

Elway went to 5 with the Donks.

Damn it, I thought I had something there.

Wait a minute, Elway was drafted by the Baltimore Colts. Tedy has to be the only player to go to 5 Super bowls with the same team that drafted him.

:cool:

Mike Lodish - 6 appearances - 4 with Buffalo and 2 with Denver also;

Don Beebe - 6 appearances - 4 with Buffalo and 2 with Green Bay. (However, Beebe fif not play in 2 of the Super Bowls)

Charles Haley with 5 appearances and 5 rings - 2 with San Francisco and 3 with Dallas (this is the record, for now)

Adam Vinatieri with 5 appearances and 4 rings - 4 appearances and 3 rings with New England and 1 appearance and 1 ring with Indianapolis.

Tedy Bruschi and Troy Brown with 5 appearances and 3 rings with New England.

John Elway with 5 appearances and 2 rings.

Not sure what else is out there, but this is what I come with quickly.

On another matter, I was looking into this question deeper and ran across this at pro-football-reference.com. It looks like you can sponsor a page which helps them keep their website up and running.

I got a kick out this sponsor's message.....

Mike Lodish - 6 appearances - 4 with Buffalo and 2 with Denver also;

Don Beebe - 6 appearances - 4 with Buffalo and 2 with Green Bay. (However, Beebe fif not play in 2 of the Super Bowls)

Charles Haley with 5 appearances and 5 rings - 2 with San Francisco and 3 with Dallas (this is the record, for now)

Adam Vinatieri with 5 appearances and 4 rings - 4 appearances and 3 rings with New England and 1 appearance and 1 ring with Indianapolis.

Tedy Bruschi and Troy Brown with 5 appearances and 3 rings with New England.

John Elway with 5 appearances and 2 rings.

Not sure what else is out there, but this is what I come with quickly.

Hrm..all Pats post salary cap era.:)

Very cool for the Tedy.

I hope he's one of those ex-players who is always around the organization.

Is jarics real name Chris Vining:coffee:

Back