Teh Official Pats v Texans Game Day 3 Thread

I have not seen a team that DUMB in a long time. How on earth does any Texan fan feel good about their season after that? Horrific playing, coaching, play calling, reviews, fair catching a punt at the 3, running the ball on third and long and on and on it goes.

On the Pats side - beautiful game plan both sides. Brissett played perfectly. Blount was a beast. 3-0 boys. On to the Bills and 4-0.

Hell of an effort tonight by the defense and another great team win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boner. Such a great effort all around. Dayum

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Congrats Pats nation. Your team looked great. All sides of the ball. And the city of New England is officially making Godel look even more of a Dumas then even he can do. That makes me smile. Even as a Bronco fan.

This game adds another glory moment to the annals.

GOPATS

If you were telling the history of football you could spend a lot of time talking about the Patriots. This gets mentioned without a doubt.

3-0 with Brissett :coffee:

That was an incredible team win.

I walked around at work like Bob from the wiener commercial after JG won. How do I top that? I think I'll install side by side leg tubs in my office.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Mama says stupid is as stupid does

- Forest Gump

Mama says, "Fvck the Texans! And fvck the JEST, too." ~Forrest Gump (deleted scene)

I have not seen a team that DUMB in a long time. How on earth does any Texan fan feel good about their season after that? Horrific playing, coaching, play calling, reviews, fair catching a punt at the 3, running the ball on third and long and on and on it goes.

On the Pats side - beautiful game plan both sides. Brissett played perfectly. Blount was a beast. 3-0 boys. On to the Bills and 4-0.

Bill O'Brien is not NFL HC material. I said that when they hired him & nothing has changed my mind.

Elway got it right by not over paying for Osweiler. Scott Mitchell 2.0.

The AFC south has the worse collection of coaches in the entire NFL.

New England will represent the AFC in the SB. Forgone conclusion.

That has to be one of the most satisfying wins BB has had. You could see it in the presser. Underdogs with a 3rd string QB and no backup. And shut out by the defense with the young QB doing everything that was asked of him and more.

Bill's stock just keeps rising, it's astonishing what he does.

And that is one together football team, they are as united as any team I've seen before.

Bill now has a fantastic situation where he can trade one of these QBs at the end of the season and claw back the stolen draft pick.

And always good to see Prime at Patriot games, he's the one pundit (ex-Patriots aside) along with Irvin who respects the team and BB. And I liked the way he led by asking Blount about those who picked the Texans to win and straight away Blount mentioned Marshall Faulk ROFL

This dude's wife sounds hilarious though!

My wife just came up with a positive so I'm adding it to the list.

TOP TEN POSITIVES FROM TONIGHTS GAME

1.) At least we got embarrassed in this game early in the season, so now hopefully these guys are humbled moving forward and things just get better from here
2.) Teams will look past us so we will have element of surprise if we ever get good.
3.) Lechler is good and we need a good punter. Plus he is good at challenges. And when our coach is confused, he can always ask Lechler what to do.
4.) It only counts for 1 game.
5.) We did actually cross the 50 yard line once. And Hopkins got some first downs. I know we like to celebrate that here in our house.
6.) "We knocked the shoe off of that one guy."

ROFL

And fantastic blocking by Mitchell for Jacoby's TD run. Just nailed his man and took him out of the way completely.

Anyone else get a little dust in their eyes when Brissett handed BB his td ball?

He knew he'd be getting it back. wuv

14469631_1257805604260587_5763143750090075974_n.jpg

Back