Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

This elephant has a bond with this little Thai girl
Eildw8lWAAAFuni

Sand art amazes me
Eild3G0XYAEBBgI

Big cat harmony - as long as the same species.

EiQQH1ZXYAAC1ZX

And sometimes different species will get along.

EiVFw9iU4AEgeEn

After arguing with Billing for over a month. I went to my annual physical & labs. Which are supposed to be free under my coverage. I still got charged over $300 . I did warn both insurance & billing. If I had to pay for it. I would have a few choice words for them. Billing finally agreed they coded it wrong. Just for insurance to say vitamin D test in my labs was not preventable. So I had to pay it . They got full Force of my temper. Then I paid the bill as promised.

Morning all-

Have a spectacular day all!

~Dee~

There is a guy who has a garage a few miles from me. He has about 10-15 pre 1978 corvettes, among other classic cars. One 1978 L82 Corvette only has 16 miles on it, would only have 8 but he got it Bloomington Gold certified which required driving it laps around a track. He has a 2008 Indy 500 pace car with 30 miles. He also has a Mustang Boss 302. The Plum crazy purple Challenger is in unrestored (maybe Mint, if not great) condition. I love talking cars to this guy. One of these days (maybe in a few weeks), I will see what is in his other garage. The 63 split window is unrestored and good shape, but it a driver. Some of his others are in restored, mint shape.

There is a guy who has a garage a few miles from me. He has about 10-15 pre 1978 corvettes, among other classic cars. One 1978 L82 Corvette only has 16 miles on it, would only have 8 but he got it Bloomington Gold certified which required driving it laps around a track. He has a 2008 Indy 500 pace car with 30 miles. He also has a Mustang Boss 302. The Plum crazy purple Challenger is in unrestored (maybe Mint, if not great) condition. I love talking cars to this guy. One of these days (maybe in a few weeks), I will see what is in his other garage. The 63 split window is unrestored and good shape, but it a driver. Some of his others are in restored, mint shape.

sweet s***!

Cheers

sweet s***!

Cheers

Yes, very nice. Funny, I was Googling around yesterday looking at 1972 Dodge Dart Swingers as I was considering a replica of my first ride. I stumbled on Classic Auto Mall and missed out on this :D

Have a beautiful gameday Bunday!

Time to build the nest!
EixIoCFXgAA0DT9

Morning all-

Have a great one everyone!

~Dee~

I used to own a 78 Lil Red Express, 68 Chevelle, and a 70 Charger. All of them were mint. All of them were past regrets too... :(

PFC Fred Gonsalves, Feb. 1, 1944, finds a bit of normalcy when a little Italian girl brought her dog to visit him while under fire in Acciarella, Italy.
Fred survived the war and returned to Harwich, Massachusetts where he and his wife raised 3 boys and 3 girls. Fred died in '91 and he's buried at Island Pond Cemetery in Harwich, Massachusetts. US 5th Armored Division.

EiyDd6KX0AABNLC

Morning all-

Have. Fantastic day everyone!

~Dee~

Back