Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Gulls follow a lobster boat as it returns to port in the Chatham Harbor channel off Lighthouse Beach.

E7dzoQ3WEAArvV4

Beautiful. We rarely but ocassionaly have a Scarlet show up. One was around in late july for a couple of days but unfortunately our feeding program (smallish in summer) was on hold due to the birdie plague. Word is out that we can now resume feeding and bathing them.

Cheers

Last edited:
I forgot today was Wings day.

My crazy green ass bird, Jasper, eating on the table.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2021-06-06 05-33-34.png
    Screenshot from 2021-06-06 05-33-34.png
    296 KB · Views: 2
No kids this afternoon (at grandparents), Sarah and I went to red lobster for a late lunch, I went grocery shopping, and then a 14.1 mile bike ride.

njoy!

View attachment 6195

As is my wont, i digress. My legendary Locke-Ober bartender, Butchie was the best ever. Lunched at his bar 2-3 times a week for forever. His perhaps most legendary drink was his pousse-café, a carefully layered coctail. His were routinely 7 or 8 striations, usually mostly colorful liqueurs. You know the specific gravities of the beverages to know what floats on what. You very carefully pour the beverages slowly over the upside down bowl of a small spoon (or the special tool you see in the video)so as to prevent splashing. When he took to (not) mixing one, folks would show from all over the reastaurant to watch him work. Beautiful and impressive.. Your Rainbow in Paradise is at the very least, reminiscent of the pousse-café. Lovely

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjVLRy0xsec

As is my wont, i digress. My legendary Locke-Ober bartender, Butchie was the best ever. Lunched at his bar 2-3 times a week for forever. His perhaps most legendary drink was his pousse-café, a carefully layered coctail. His were routinely 7 or 8 striations, usually mostly colorful liqueurs. You know the specific gravities of the beverages to know what floats on what. You very carefully pour the beverages slowly over the upside down bowl of a small spoon (or the special tool you see in the video)so as to prevent splashing. When he took to (not) mixing one, folks would show from all over the reastaurant to watch him work. Beautiful and impressive.. Your Rainbow in Paradise is at the very least, reminiscent of the pousse-café. Lovely

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjVLRy0xsec

You just wanted to say Pousse... :coffee:

Some 35 years ago I bught a fabulouse High back tufted burgundy leather wingback chair. Called it my Lawyers chair. Looked like those Chairs populated with aging British society elite in the private Gentlemen's club in the City of Westminster, London. Well its dead and has been for 5 or more years. Most comfortable chair I've ever sat in. Barely stay awake a whole minute. As of this afternoon its dead AND gone. Lori wins. Came home from Curriers with a new leather Stress Free brand recliner. Modern ergonomic chair from Norway. Very comfortable seemingly, but it will take time to form a hard assessment. Meanwhile I mourn for my Lawyers chair. Feel free to be sorry for my loss. Unless it has already left, it's sitting at the end of the driveway.

UPDATE: IT HAS LEFT.

Last edited:
For the second time this year I am training a new guy, in the department I don't work normally on their first day. After that, came out to do my regular job and found out I couldn't remember my log in password. Then the program the system uses to process shows quit working. Went to get some fast food and mcdonalds was closed, burger king has a long line so I went to Hardees. Came back to work and got logged in with a new password and program to process shows is slowly work.

Back