Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Have a great day! :)

c85f8db8068555a85cf9e6138f3b6804868c032e.gifv

You know, it's funny, but I used to love hot coffee until 5-6 yrs ago when I began drinking iced cold brew.
Now that's the only way I'll drink coffee even on a 10 degree winter day.
I've been making my own cold brew ever since and my fam has followed the trend.

By the time I add all the sugars and cream it is no longer what anyone might call coffee.🤣🤣🤣

But have not been a fan of it overall. But man the tasty creamers they have out there now adays is impressive. I'm not suppose to have caffeine so it works out in the end.

Pretty cool that you make your own. Smart.

By the time I add all the sugars and cream it is no longer what anyone might call coffee.🤣🤣🤣

But have not been a fan of it overall. But man the tasty creamers they have out there now adays is impressive. I'm not suppose to have caffeine so it works out in the end.

Pretty cool that you make your own. Smart.

It's super easy. I use the Toddy Cold Brew System (from Amazon) but other systems are good too.
Just put grounds in a paper filter sack, add cool water and in 12 hrs you have enough coffee concentrate to last 1 person for 2 weeks.

It's super easy. I use the Toddy Cold Brew System (from Amazon) but other systems are good too.
Just put grounds in a paper filter sack, add cool water and in 12 hrs you have enough coffee concentrate to last 1 person for 2 weeks.
I will have to pass this on to those I know who drink coffee.

I think son would like this also. Coolness.

I do cold brew too (but still drink hot). I have a glass gallon jug with a spigot that has a removable metal filter that runs down the middle. I just pour a whole bag of ground coffee in and fill with water. It's fantastic.

Thanks for this, Chev. I love a good cold brew concentrate.

I do cold brew too (but still drink hot). I have a glass gallon jug with a spigot that has a removable metal filter that runs down the middle. I just pour a whole bag of ground coffee in and fill with water. It's fantastic.

It is but I'm lazy and prefer something easier to clean. I drain the concentrated coffee and throw out the sack of grounds. EZ-PZ

Is that how you spell easy peasy?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know I digress.
That’s so funny ..... my eldest grandson at the ripe old age of 5 favorite saying is easy peasy lemon squeezy lol
He’s a military brat but his extremely shy..... his best friend sent him a shirt with that saying and he wears it faithfully.

~Dee~

You know, it's funny, but I used to love hot coffee until 5-6 yrs ago when I began drinking iced cold brew.
Now that's the only way I'll drink coffee even on a 10 degree winter day.
I've been making my own cold brew ever since and my fam has followed the trend.
Do you use nitrogen/nitro?

It is but I'm lazy and prefer something easier to clean. I drain the concentrated coffee and throw out the sack of grounds. EZ-PZ
When I make a pot of strong coffee...I always make extra, so I put it in the fridge to cool off for the next day. I'm efficient.

I drink hot & cold coffee...it's all good imo.

Back