Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Good morning, gang. This is my favorite theme as most of you know.

I'm using today to honor my little heartbeat, Nye, who died last Monday, the 15th. He was 22 years old and the son of my very first rescued pair Maxie and Twopiece.

I started rescuing birds in 1998. It's been 24 years. To date I never had a single bird. That wasn't by design just how it happened. Jasper is now my sole fid. Hubby said it best. Jasper and Nye were the odd couple. Jasper and I are at a loss as he is clearly mourning with me.

I'm not thinking of another bird due to age and illnesses on my part. It's a big commitment to have a pet and a bigger one with a bird. But that can change if he continues to be how he is now.

Nye was my sassy little man. No matter how much Jasper fussed at him, Nye found a way to fuss back. He was a sweet bird who gave us so much joy and love. And his intelligence and ability to build on it just showed us he was an amazing animal who was part of our family.

He is now with the flock in the back in the memorial

Attachments

• 20220729_131119.jpg
    20220729_131119.jpg
    523.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Enjoy Thirsday :)

2c7077c3d620d5f07f9b5cc19566356b.jpg

What did I learn today? Having an ultrasound of your full bladder is interesting when they press down hard on it.

Back