Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Picture Update:

Elizabeth and her Easter Dress.

If you are saying, "that dress looks old, I don't think I seen them like that lately". You would be correct. This dress is 30 years old, it was Sarah's Easter Dress.

Went to the mall one day to walk Elizabeth around to kill time while mommy slept, didn't plan on buying anything, but I seen this shirt and I had to get it. She has had her finger wrapped around me since the second she was born.

Don't know if I posted this Easter Bunny picture or not. Timing was very bad, she got hungry just as we got to where it was.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Picture Update:

Elizabeth and her Easter Dress.

If you are saying, "that dress looks old, I don't think I seen them like that lately". You would be correct. This dress is 30 years old, it was Sarah's Easter Dress.

Went to the mall one day to walk Elizabeth around to kill time while mommy slept, didn't plan on buying anything, but I seen this shirt and I had to get it. She has had her finger wrapped around me since the second she was born.

Don't know if I posted this Easter Bunny picture or not. Timing was very bad, she got hungry just as we got to where it was.

Happy TBL/TFB Tuesday :wave:

511342300_c7adcfda7c.jpg

tom-brady1.jpg

Only 14 days away from my vaction. I have a jam packed trip. Going to visit my friend in Charlotte NC for 2/12 days . Going to Universal & Animal kingdom. Spending the rest of my time with my sister.

Only 14 days away from my vaction. I have a jam packed trip. Going to visit my friend in Charlotte NC for 2/12 days . Going to Universal & Animal kingdom. Spending the rest of my time with my sister.

Sounds like a nice trip. It should be a great time of year to be down there.

Sounds like a nice trip. It should be a great time of year to be down there.

Only thing that will suck. Are the times I have to wake up. Drive down there to avoid morning Rush hour traffic. It's 100 miles to Universal. 130 to Disney world from St Augustine

Back