Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Don't know, Tim. But, it's been that way for years. I had always wondered how 300 plus people found this place and why they just peeked in the Windows. Weird.

So, it's been awhile. Life has been crazy, work is relentless. Ya know, same old, same old. Although, I have a new granddaughter. She will be 2 months old on Thursday. Tiny at birth ( just over 5 pounds) but she's getting bigger. Her mother is Pyx II. Pyx I gave me my grandson. Since he is known as The TOT, we shall call her Totianna.

Also, I'm here because I need to vent. This will sound utterly stupid, but here goes. In October, my friend straightened my hair and burned the shit out of it. On Wednesday, I'm getting a VERY short cut, which is really cute. It has to be done because chunks are falling off. Fearing that I'll look like a 4 year old cut my hair with a weed eater, this is what I'm doing. Why am I bitchin'? Because yesterday I was told my hair was already short. It touches my collarbone. WTF? I cannot cut off hair that is burnt to a crisp?

So now 300 strangers lurking just learned of this super secret info.:rolleyes:

Congrats on new grandkid, Pyxis!

Elizabeth Debicki's short hair works:

elizabeth-debicki-widows.jpg

MV5BMTU5MDRmMDctZDdhZS00NzQ3LWEwMTQtNTFhNTI5YjI3MGVmL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzU0NzY3NDM@._V1_UY317_CR21,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Thanks for the congrats on my new granddaughter, Bish! wuv

And for embracing the short hair! Yes, it is possible! I'm hoping for a tad longer, but after a blow torch hits, there are few options! I like hers. I'll put that in the photo array.

So nice to see you, Pyxis!

Thanks for the update and good luck with the new "do."

Thanks for the congrats on my new granddaughter, Bish! wuv

And for embracing the short hair! Yes, it is possible! I'm hoping for a tad longer, but after a blow torch hits, there are few options! I like hers. I'll put that in the photo array.

I heard short hair makes you look younger. Congrats on the grandchildren they're the best!

~Dee~

Happy Day Day :)

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GnPfBxfum5U?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" width="640" height="360"></iframe>

How sweet is that! Looks like a Border Collie X Cattle Dog cross.
Fantastic!

Happy May Day!
(Still can't post an image today,grr)

This pop-up situation got me big time this morning. Laptop got infected with a virus and even if I had the time and energy it's not worth trying to fix. Until I get a new laptop no daily theme pictures.

I realize this isn't the thread for it, but I'm still inundated with pop-ups on the iPad too.

This pop-up situation got me big time this morning. Laptop got infected with a virus and even if I had the time and energy it's not worth trying to fix. Until I get a new laptop no daily theme pictures.

I realize this isn't the thread for it, but I'm still inundated with pop-ups on the iPad too.

I can't copy/paste pictures either. Maddening

I can't copy/paste pictures either. Maddening

I usually insert the link or use the Manage Attachments feature. Many of my pictures were saved in folders on my laptop. I collect 'em as I see 'em and some I work on (TBL/TFB). I have them backed up, just need a new laptop.

I'll try to figure something out in the meantime, but I'm still an iPad newbie.

What's maddening are the scary pop-ups.

Back