Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Wingsday in Decorah :wuv:

NestFlix from Raptor Resource Project.

January 25, 2024: Beautiful DNF close-ups. Exactly as the title says! Close-ups start
around 15 seconds.

January 23, 2024: Dual stick deliveries. I love dual stick deliveries! Mr. North is moving a
large stick around when DNF wings her way to the nest with another one. Close-ups begin
at 1:51 as the two alternately pause to pay attention to the neighborhood crow watch
between working on the nest and gently pecking at one another. The nursery - nestory? - is
coming along very nicely and the floor is so thickly carpeted with grass that it makes me
want to take a nap.

January 25, 2024: Beautiful DNF close-ups. Exactly as the title says! Close-ups start
around 15 seconds.

January 23, 2024: Dual stick deliveries. I love dual stick deliveries! Mr. North is moving a
large stick around when DNF wings her way to the nest with another one. Close-ups begin
at 1:51 as the two alternately pause to pay attention to the neighborhood crow watch
between working on the nest and gently pecking at one another. The nursery - nestory? - is
coming along very nicely and the floor is so thickly carpeted with grass that it makes me
want to take a nap.

Well that is definitely the coolest thing I will watch all week. Thanks for posting, Joolz!

around 15 seconds.

want to take a nap.

Who can fluff the nest best?

Happy Thirstday! :)

ec4e2ad226a0f890b41e51e7dc62765b.jpg

Last edited:
First the first time since wearing contacts, got one so stuck I can’t get it out. I laid down in bed and took a nap, they were dryer then I thought or something. Probably have to go to optometrist in the morning.

Back