Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Happy Caturday! :)

884b5cea3a7fd6ed1caa4cca27d0d142.jpg
Don’t you sleep? 😜😁

First the first time since wearing contacts, got one so stuck I can’t get it out. I laid down in bed and took a nap, they were dryer then I thought or something. Probably have to go to optometrist in the morning.
This morning while in the bathroom I noticed clear blue round spot on the floor. I guess my contact fell out and I didn’t know it. Tossed it and my good one and will start a new months contact a few weeks early tomorrow.

IMG_4219.jpegIMG_4221.jpeg
This is our dog, Junior. He is a miniature Australian Shepherd rescue that my son-in-law was able to get. He was so badly abused that the person that abused and went to jail for a very long time. Apparently there was video of him screaming while being tortured and punched. I’m glad I never saw the video. Anyways, it took a year for this wonderful animal to come up to me and love me. I worked extremely hard to gain his trust and now every time I walk into my apartment he runs up to me and just gives me kisses. He still to this day will cower if you try to pet him. He will never break from that but he’s a lot better than six years ago. He is extremely protective and he is also a Velcro dog to my daughter. Wherever she goes he’s right there next to her. These photos are of him this past Christmas. We didn’t put him there. He just happened to jump up and stare at us and that was a perfect chance for us to take a photo or two or three or four or five.❤️❤️❤️

View attachment 25254View attachment 25255
This is our dog, Junior. He is a miniature Australian Shepherd rescue that my son-in-law was able to get. He was so badly abused that the person that abused and went to jail for a very long time. Apparently there was video of him screaming while being tortured and punched. I’m glad I never saw the video. Anyways, it took a year for this wonderful animal to come up to me and love me. I worked extremely hard to gain his trust and now every time I walk into my apartment he runs up to me and just gives me kisses. He still to this day will cower if you try to pet him. He will never break from that but he’s a lot better than six years ago. He is extremely protective and he is also a Velcro dog to my daughter. Wherever she goes he’s right there next to her. These photos are of him this past Christmas. We didn’t put him there. He just happened to jump up and stare at us and that was a perfect chance for us to take a photo or two or three or four or five.❤️❤️❤️
Thanks for sharing, Kev. Nice to see you back in the Circle.

I love lighthouses, I have so many things here at home that represents different lighthouses. One day I am going to do a tour of some kind. Just fascinates me from how it started, how they worked to how technology changed the dynamics of a light house.

Lighthouses are beautiful, to be sure. Every one is uniquely different and statuesque in their own way. And useful...they've saved many lives.

Here are the oldest in the US and they're all very different

Lighthouses are beautiful, to be sure. Every one is uniquely different and statuesque in their own way. And useful...they've saved many lives.

Here are the oldest in the US and they're all very different

Awesome, will read this for sure. Thank you! Cape Hatteras Lighthouse is a beautiful one. When they had to move it due to erosion I was rather nervous.

Back