Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Enjoy! :)

e2cfc8d8ee4ca5845e84da28b1ad6b69.jpg

Freestyle Friday in Decorah :wuv:

From Raptor Resource Project:

Congratulations to DNF and Mr. North! DNF laid her first egg of 2024 yesterday at 2:12 PM CT. She tends to lay her eggs about 72 hours apart, give or take a little, so we’ll be watching for egg #2 on Sunday, February 18 at about 2:12 PM – although it could be a little earlier or a little later. If you didn't see it live, we've got videos! Listen for her soft chirps and watch for egg labor.

So far, it’s been a textbook season for the Norths! DNF and Mr. North really started getting their groove on on January 28th. As she got closer to laying, copulation increased and we started to see more of her in and around the nest. While we didn’t know exactly when she was going to lay, she was clearly eggnant! This is the earliest DNF has ever laid an egg (her previous earliest date was February 16th) and she did so during her usual time period: another excellent sign for a good year following 2023’s nest failure.

IMG_4081.jpeg

Bird eggs are pretty tough/ sturdy. They have to be. Birds are so intelligent, creative and gentle animals.It is amazing. #SoBias

This is great! :)

DNF doesn't always want to relinquish her spot! While she sat and softly vocalized, Mr. North proceeded with nestorations. Her look at 24 seconds is priceless! I guess she doesn't appreciate having the Mister's tail in her face.

This is great! :)

DNF doesn't always want to relinquish her spot! While she sat and softly vocalized, Mr. North proceeded with nestorations. Her look at 24 seconds is priceless! I guess she doesn't appreciate having the Mister's tail in her face.

hope he's not farting. :rofl:

Taking the kids to Great Wolf Lodge in Chicago in May and two friends and their kids are going also. I made reservations months ago and paid the minimal amount needed, paid the rest today. Going to be nice to go and not have to pay for anything except what we spend there once we get there.

Back