Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning and Happy TBL Tuesday, Friends! :)

tumblr_mkn4u68uVs1qbdc3uo1_500.gif

Consider this your straight line of the day.

I'm off to Houston to attend an "Unpiggable pipeline" conference.

Let the hilarity begin.

From the file, I heard the song once live and didn't like it. Watched videos later on youtube and loved it, here is my latest addition of songs I love.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3YDs14faBRo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Of course seeing it live with 10 plus lights pointed at a mirror ball was pretty cool.

So....it's the end of the year and morale is low. People are calling in sick constantly. The is a shortage of substitute teachers, so we have to forfeit our conference to cover classes. This has happened almost every day for almost two weeks. Yesterday, I did my part. I covered for a woman who has missed at LEAST 25-30 days this year. This morning I was asked where I was yesterday during my conference. Covering that class. I was told that, in fact, I had not. By someone who WASN'T even here yesterday.

ORLY?
Posted via Mobile Device

I always dislike it when people respond to work related stuff when they weren't there or don't know what they are talking about. A few weeks ago there was an issue with audio or something that was written up in the email for the news casts. A director who wasn't even working that day responded saying what happened even though that wasn't what happened.

I always dislike it when people respond to work related stuff when they weren't there or don't know what they are talking about. A few weeks ago there was an issue with audio or something that was written up in the email for the news casts. A director who wasn't even working that day responded saying what happened even though that wasn't what happened.

Yeah it's pretty stupid. Also, I'm wondering why people don't get fired for violation of contractual obligations by missing 3 times the allowed limit of days. Plenty of people need jobs. It's a piece of cake to hire someone competent in this realm.
Posted via Mobile Device

So....it's the end of the year and morale is low. People are calling in sick constantly. The is a shortage of substitute teachers, so we have to forfeit our conference to cover classes. This has happened almost every day for almost two weeks. Yesterday, I did my part. I covered for a woman who has missed at LEAST 25-30 days this year. This morning I was asked where I was yesterday during my conference. Covering that class. I was told that, in fact, I had not. By someone who WASN'T even here yesterday.

ORLY?
Posted via Mobile Device
Someone needs an arrow shot into their arse...:coffee:

Job with 30 personal days on top of vacation seems like something I could get used to!!

You seriously misunderstand. We have 10 personal days per school year. We are paid in the summer by taking our NINE months of pay and dividing it into TWELVE checks. We do not get summers paid.
Posted via Mobile Device

You seriously misunderstand. We have 10 personal days per school year. We are paid in the summer by taking our NINE months of pay and dividing it into TWELVE checks. We do not get summers paid.
Posted via Mobile Device

No, I was being facetious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back