Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.
About $50 will build, fill with top soil, and get some marigolds and two tomato plants for a raised bed on the side of the house.

morning!

Gonna be another long day.
~Dee~

I hear ya. I am still under the weather but I have to prepare a lot of stuff (tm) before early June.
And my prep time is gonna be cut short by a week in NYC because of my dad's birthday.

Anyway I hope you all have a great day today and get safely over the hump!

:wave: Howdy, Friends.

Hump-Day.gif

Watching Nitro Circus TV show and at the end of every show, they have all the riders come out and jump ramps right after each other. Seeing about 10-15 dirt bikes just go up the same ramp right after each other is pretty awesome.

Today Pyx II is 21 years old. I do not think it would be appropriate for me to post a Hump Day picture. :shake:

images

It may be cold & windy but its time for a 15 mile bike ride around ocean drive & the Mansions. Hopefully they opened the last part of the drive. That been closed since Sandy hit.

Today Pyx II is 21 years old. I do not think it would be appropriate for me to post a Hump Day picture. :shake:

images

Being able to legally drink with your children is one of the true joys of getting older. :party:

This is true. Sad thing is...she is no longer my designated driver by default.

Admit it, people! You've had your kids drive your drunk ass home at least once!

ROFL

This is true. Sad thing is...she is no longer my designated driver by default.

Admit it, people! You've had your kids drive your drunk ass home at least once!

ROFL

When i first met the boy there was one night he was hanging out at home. Said he was waiting for his mom to call him. She wanted to go out dancing and have a few drinks so he offered to pick her up when she was ready. Instant wuv gotta love a man that loves his mama

When i first met the boy there was one night he was hanging out at home. Said he was waiting for his mom to call him. She wanted to go out dancing and have a few drinks so he offered to pick her up when she was ready. Instant wuv gotta love a man that loves his mama

That is great, good man

Hi Pals :hello:

Got a bright and early start on some yard work, fixed the dryer, made a birdbath, and did 3 loads of laundry. This tired beagle hit the hump head on :cool:

beagle-puppy-sleeping-Favim.com-146680.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back