Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I am glad my little girl is surrounded by women, she needs some chick time. I do my best but I can't replicate that stuff, I can't be a chick.

Plus I get man time with the boy all day. Helps everyone I think.

And that my friend is a great thing you get it. You're kids will be well grounded of that I'm sure.

~Dee~

Oh and by the way there is nothing like a dad and daughter relationship daddy's little girl. Trust me. I had one and I made sure my daughter had one and now she's making sure her daughter has one. It's an unbelievable bond.

~Dee~

Oh and by the way there is nothing like a dad and daughter relationship daddy's little girl. Trust me. I had one and I made sure my daughter had one and now she's making sure her daughter has one. It's an unbelievable bond.

~Dee~

I know, it is awesome how she will hold my hand in front of her friends. Never leaves without her forehead kissed by me. It is so cool to be part of.

I know, it is awesome how she will hold my hand in front of her friends. Never leaves without her forehead kissed by me. It is so cool to be part of.

It's a bond that will never be broken. My dad passed away almost 2 years ago but...........she'll never forget.

~Dee~

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/88nJhz_lSGM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hopefully this comes near me, I been wanting to see this live since I watched the movie.

Good morning, Crew :wave:

When I was a kid, I had a turtleneck which had 'Daddy's Little Girl' embroidered on the collar. I wore that thing out :) I luckily had great relationships with both of my parents, and I now realize how rare that is. My Mom would clown around and play with us pretty often, but my Dad worked six days a week, and his time off was often spent playing golf, fishing, or spending time at the gun club.

Every once in a while, he'd take out his Gibson Melody Maker electric guitar, and we'd all sit around listening to him play and my Mom singing. We kids were thrilled, and it's a very happy memory for me and my siblings. In comparison to some of my friends' family life, mine was a fairy tale.

Happy Bunday!

pageguit.gif

Morning all

Soggy wet day.

Beagle i was my daughters matron of honor and we are best friends but she's definitely daddy's girl

~Dee~

Went to see a midnight showing of the new Star Trek movie last night and enjoyed myself quite a bit, even though I was in a lot of pain during the first hour or so of the movie.

Anyway, been a long time since me and the mrs. have gone to a midnight show of anything, so it was pretty nice with a decent dinner and a late outing for once.
Kid slept over at his grandparents'

Anyway, I hope you enjoy what's left of your weekend!

Hey all:hello:

Hope you all had a great weekend. The wedding was nice so happy its ova:D

Well the winning Power Ball tix was sold in my tiny town of Zephyrhills FL, too bad I didn't win lol

I thought of you! I'd never heard of that town until I met you. I was hoping it was you after you endured that wedding! :D:
Posted via Mobile Device

I thought of you! I'd nevah heard of that town until I met you. I was hoping it was after you endured that wedding! :D:
Posted via Mobile Device

I thought of you! I'd nevah heard of that town until I met you. I was hoping it was after you endured that wedding! :D:
Posted via Mobile Device

LOL no one knows what Zephyrhills is....Yes I was hoping too:D

Girl child had fun, glad she enjoyed herself and I freak her out because another mom there and I have known each other for years and I saw Facebook pictures if the kids. I asked my girl girl how such and such was.

Went to see a midnight showing of the new Star Trek movie last night and enjoyed myself quite a bit, even though I was in a lot of pain during the first hour or so of the movie.

Anyway, been a long time since me and the mrs. have gone to a midnight show of anything, so it was pretty nice with a decent dinner and a late outing for once.
Kid slept over at his grandparents'

Anyway, I hope you enjoy what's left of your weekend!
I saw it yesterday at the Big D theater,which was a IMAX theater..Freaking phenomenal movie...

Never watched a Star Trek movie. Ever.

Never watched a Star Wars movie. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back