Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently if this whole Cali move happens, I'll be living with a stripper.....

So apparently if this whole Cali move happens, I'll be living with a stripper.....

I hear those guys make good money. :coffee:

WORK_PHOTOS_013.73134609.jpg

Well that is good for you negative rep me yesterday you sorry bum:harumph:

I think it was a slip of your fingers though :)

Seriously? I would've thought it said something different. Don't remember any different messages. I'll make it up, promise.

I tell ya I have done more repping this week in this thread alone, Jaric knew what he was doing I think well this time that is :p

Ok, I just repped the ever loving crap out of you. :) Just call me Ben Replisburger. No wait, on second thought, don't call me that. I might :Eason:

Seriously? I would've thought it said something different. Don't remember any different messages. I'll make it up, promise.

what a sweetie well might as well use up the little reps I got revived here :)

The wifey grabbed some extra hours at work yesterday and before she left, she called and told me she was thawing out some hamburg for last night's supper. I felt a little "culinary" and went to the store and tried to think of something different to make. I went to the prepared foods and came across a box of ready-made calzones. So, I picked up two ready-made pizza doughs, pepperoni slices, chourico, cheese and pizza sauce.

Went home and made two large calzones and cooked those suckers for about 30 minutes. The wifey and man-child, both, enjoyed the meal. As much I have to admit, I did surprise myself. They were good.

Now, I suppose the wifey will be expecting me to cook more often than I do, however, she is far and away a better cook than I am. But, I guess once in a while I can practice tailgate recipes at home for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back