Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I avoid that airport like the plague unless I have at least 90 minutes between flights. Been stranded there. Once during a freezing rain storm. Had to book a hotel room for $110 for 5 hours. Around 3 am some bored teens pulled the fire alarm and we had to go outside for 40 minutes. Asshats! When I got to Louisiana the next day, I tore the ass off of American Airlines and got a check for $600 that I used to book 6 round trip flights, on special, with Continental Airlines. That was awesome!
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, I fly American a lot - so no stranger to delays in DFW :cuss:

Having said that, AAdvantage is not a bad miles program.

Man, I forgot how inconsistant I am at bowling. Tonight I bowled a 99, 103, 135, and 113. I think last time I was in a bowling league my average was around 110, so I did okay. Was great time with friends, plus it was only four dollars for four games of bowling.

Mornin' Peeps :wave:

Wish we'd get some rain, my gardens look pathetic :(

Got a buyer for the Jeepster, so I'll be saying goodbye to that old friend sometime this week.

Hope you all have a super day :rockon:

I don't consider using a chain saw work, but that ifs just me. Sarahs dad has two trees that might need cut down. I hope I get to test my ax men skills.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reactions: Ras
And it will be the middle of nowhere. :)

Do they have any plans to send you to Houston or San Antonio? We have most of the major medical in these places. St. Jude's is in Dallas.
Posted via Mobile Device

And it will be the middle of nowhere. :)

Do they have any plans to send you to Houston or San Antonio? We have most of the major medical in these places. St. Jude's is in Dallas.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yawn.........Mornin....I had a really screwy night.Couldnt sleep so I watch Psychic kids till 230am, got up at 5 to pick up my Mom at the sleep lab. I went back to bed at 7am...I need coffee....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back