Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been snowing for about an hour here now. Starting to piss me off.
If they cancel my tennis class today, I might legit snap from cabin fever :(

New job starts tomorrow :D And I'm pretty sure my best friend (who worked with me at my old job) is about to be offered a position at the company I'm joining. Winning!

We are getting right now 6-8 inches. Which is either 4 or 2 inches for breaking the record for most snow fall.

Class did end up getting canceled, but I was able to talk a coach into leaving the facility open for a while, so I could hit with another guy who hadn't gotten the "class canceled" email either.

So at least I got to play some.

Hope you guys are having a great day. It's started freezing raining here and it's mad slippery outside, so I guess I'm just going to chill today.

Class did end up getting canceled, but I was able to talk a coach into leaving the facility open for a while, so I could hit with another guy who hadn't gotten the "class canceled" email either.

So at least I got to play some.

Hope you guys are having a great day. It's started freezing raining here and it's mad slippery outside, so I guess I'm just going to chill today.

Just heard the roof collapsed at Foxboro Terminals where we tailgate. Was a couple weeks ago and there were 500000 cases of Corona in there.

We got 8" of snow here last night, I shoveled four sidewalks or drives. Spring can come any day now. If it don't come, I will go to it in 21 days (Pensacola Beach).

Happy Dog Day :wave:

dog-in-snow.jpg

Good morning everyone. I'm going to wave the red flag after I go out and clear the driveway later this morning. Seems like Old Man Winter can't see the white one with all this snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back