Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only had 1 shot of tequila in my life and I almost threw it right back up lol I can't even make jello shots with it because the smell of it brings that feeling right back. It blows my mind how people can do it. However the cafe patron is delicious

What is Patron :shrug:

I like bud light. Haven't had one in 3 weeks. Yesterday was the first time in 2 I had jack & coke

We have that too. If I drank beer back in the day it was Molson golden or Grolsch. We had a bar down the road that sold only beer from around the world.
I stopped drinking when I had my first kid and didn't drink again until my youngest of 4 turn 17, last thing I want to face was a screaming kid after a night of partying. Was never one to get into the hard stuff but I will admit Yukon Jack was my go to if I did. Now I'm strictly a wine girl.

~Dee~
Posted via Mobile Device

At the start of this year I really committed to eating better and staying active more consistently. Since then I've cut out soft drinks almost entirely (have a diet Pepsi from time to time) and basically all sugars too. Counting calories and eating healthier while going to the gym 5-6 times per week.

I've always been able to eat whatever I wanted without getting big, but I still wasn't in very good shape. Over the past week multiple friends and family members have noticed I'm trimmer and putting on muscle.

Ego boost is a great motivation :D Haven't felt this good about myself in years.

All I drink is tequila and I like cabo wabo myself. BUT I will say when I have gotten jacked up from it THAT is ALL I can taste, smell, sweat out. It's kinda gross lol....and I don't do that often thank goodness lol

Hope everyone here is well.....I am stressed beyond belief. Job is crazy, family member is a junkie AND I go home to Boston on friday!! I should be wicked excited and I can do is worry about so many other things. Hopefully friday comes and its a good 5 days :)

All I drink is tequila and I like cabo wabo myself. BUT I will say when I have gotten jacked up from it THAT is ALL I can taste, smell, sweat out. It's kinda gross lol....and I don't do that often thank goodness lol

Hope everyone here is well.....I am stressed beyond belief. Job is crazy, family member is a junkie AND I go home to Boston on friday!! I should be wicked excited and I can do is worry about so many other things. Hopefully friday comes and its a good 5 days :)

How long are you here until??

Today I had the worst yeungling I ever had. Either they didn't clean the tap or the beer lines. It just tasted bad . I had to chase it with a bottle of Bud light

Just had this bad off taste to it . someone said it almost had a wood taste to it. I had to tell them . To be nice say nothing to the bartender.

I had a lager on draft one time that tasted like Blue Moon...I asked them why it tasted so funky. They gave me a Blue Moon and it tasted like the lager that I originally ordered... :lines/crossed:

For some reason, you can't get that here in Indiana. I don't drink alcohol, so it doesn't bother me. It is funny when out of state people come here and have to bring a stash for social drinking.

Happy Wingsday, Birdies :wave:

Winter-Birds-Cheyenne-B-Ware.jpg

Just had this bad off taste to it . someone said it almost had a wood taste to it. I had to tell them . To be nice say nothing to the bartender.

Don't feel bad about telling a bartender the beer tastes funny. There might be something wrong that they can fix. Just say it nicely that's all lol no bartender wants you forced to drink something that's not good, we'll they shouldn't if they're any good.

Don't feel bad about telling a bartender the beer tastes funny. There might be something wrong that they can fix. Just say it nicely that's all lol no bartender wants you forced to drink something that's not good, we'll they shouldn't if they're any good.

I did notice more form then beer coming out of the tap. Someone at my job is very interested in buying that bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back