Teh Official Week 15 Other Games Thread

Oh look, Eli is turning into his brother!
http://q.usatoday.com/2013/12/15/eli-manning-doesnt-take-blame-for-interceptions

New York Giants QB Eli Manning is frustrated.

The Giants and the team’s fans are frustrated with the quarterback’s 25 interceptions this season.

Not all of the passing miscues are Manning’s fault. Just ask him.

Giants 101 @Giants_101
Follow
Eli Manning says he won't "call anyone out." Tells reporters to "watch the film." Yikes. #nyg #giants
4:45 PM - 15 Dec 2013

Manning’s rebuttal underlines a bigger problem within the Giants’ organization.

Change is needed in the worst way for a 5-9 squad which missed the playoffs for two straight seasons.

One of the primary changes needed to be made is Manning’s contract. The quarterback currently has a prohibitive $20.85 million cap hit.

The Giants’ ability to renegotiate with Manning will provide extra cap relief and some help in retooling a depleted roster. The roster needs an overhaul as evidenced by another player’s reaction to the team’s 23-0 loss to the Seattle Seahawks.

Manning wasn’t the only one pointing fingers in the Giants’ locker room.

The Giants have 27 free agents ready to hit the market after this season. WR Hakeem Nicks, CB Terrell Thomas and OG David Diehl are among those the team will eventually decide to keep or let walk.

It’s also provides a perfect time for the franchise to change directions since the locker room clearly turned on itself.

Although, Manning should take some of the blame for the interceptions. He still needs to make better decisions. He also needs to be on the same page with his receivers. If there is a disconnect throughout the team, the Giants need to find better players because Manning won’t be going anywhere.

I'm jealous that Romo can just throw it up to Bryant and Brady has to be pinpoint with these receivers.

I hear you but having Dez vs having to deal with Jerry Jones undermining BS every day? No contest...give me the no name small white boys.

If the Cowboys are America's team, y'all are f**ked.

In terms of a mediocre QB getting bailed out by his receivers in spectacular fashion, 2012 Flacco still holds that crown.

Edit: hahahahahaha Dallas

What are the odds that Flynn uses a fluke game as a Packer to land a big contract and sucks big time on multiple teams only to end up filling in for his old team and playing well again?

Crazy.

Pats lose at Miami, Iggles get upended by Matt Casserole's Vikings (no AP), Saints get bitchslapped in St. Louis, but you know what the story will be..

Romo and the Dallas defense.

Thanks, Dallas!

@seankjensen: In presser, Jason Garrett throws Tony Romo under the bus: "It was a run call that he threw the ball on." #Cowboyscalamity

ROFL

I do feel bad for Romo. He still throw for 350+ and 2TDs, it was just that one play that ruins everything.

His first pick, Mathews was a free rusher and someone else was going to get a shot at him. Bad decision to take the throw, but Austin was openish for a big play if Romo can set for the throw

I do Love Pitt right now though

As we all know, this thing is still wide open

Cincy getting killed right now by a division rival that Miami just beat in Pitt.

Anybody, anyweek

Why not us?

Michael Thomas was on the 49ers practice squad a week ago. Yesterday he made 2 game saving plays for the Dolphins.

Thomas rolled over in bed to see his phone.
On the phone were missed calls and texts from his agent, Christina Phillips, who warned Thomas the Dolphins would move on if he didn't get back to her pronto. Thomas got back to them in time. Six days later, he knocked a ball out of Danny Amendola's hands on first down and then intercepted Brady's pass for Austin Collie in the end zone on fourth down.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...ns-beat-tom-brady-new-england-patriots-121513

I'm jealous that Romo can just throw it up to Bryant and Brady has to be pinpoint with these receivers.

LOL, my son was saying that, we came home after the pats game and was watching the cowboy GB game waiting for the steelers game, and he was talking about underthrown balls being caught or receivers going over defenders to catch passes, Brady is at times throwing into a 8 inch square with receivers that have defenders drapped on them. The margin of error is at times higher in other places...Watching some of those catches that the vikings made, and the cowboys and Green Bay and the freaking Bears...wow.

I hear you but having Dez vs having to deal with Jerry Jones undermining BS every day? No contest...give me the no name small white boys.

I'd love a big fast WR like Dez but I don't want his mental issues.

MNF Football coming up.

The Bengals did us a solid yesterday going into Bungles mode against the lowly Squealers. Lions should win this against the Ravens IMO...on paper. Let's hope tonight that they don't remember they are...the Lions. :spock:

Back