Teh Official Week 7 Pats at Buffalo Game Thread

Fouts is definetly DG punishment from the league. "That could be the turning point of the game" Um, scoreboard Dan??

Anyways, love the smash mouth defense today. Brady as usual sublime while taking a beating. Wish the offense went to the run earlier in the fourth. But, hey, pretty much what I had thought. This was very similar to our week 2 game in Buffalo last year. Just way too much O and the Bills kept shooting themselves with penalty after penalty.

Amazed Rex didn't take his final timeout to make Garoppolo run another kneel down.

<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/DeepGoodnaturedIndianpalmsquirrel' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' width='640' height='359' allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fouts is definetly DG punishment from the league. "That could be the turning point of the game" Um, scoreboard Dan??

Anyways, love the smash mouth defense today. Brady as usual sublime while taking a beating. Wish the offense went to the run earlier in the fourth. But, hey, pretty much what I had thought. This was very similar to our week 2 game in Buffalo last year. Just way too much O and the Bills kept shooting themselves with penalty after penalty.

This. Like I said way earlier in the thread - we're literally ending the Bills season. Not by making them 4-4, 1-3 in the division, 1-4 in the conference, but by taking out any remaining skill position players they had left.

Bye bye, Rex. :coffee:

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Amazed Rex didn't take his final timeout to make Garoppolo run another kneel down.

I think Rex knows he's cooked now.

This. Like I said way earlier in the thread - we're literally ending the Bills season. Not by making them 4-4, 1-3 in the division, 1-4 in the conference, but by taking out any remaining skill position players they had left.

Bye bye, Rex. :coffee:

Yep. Hightower has become the Sand Man. Love it. That Landon Roberts is a beast too. Every hit was bone crushing from that kid.

Yep. Hightower has become the Sand Man. Love it. That Landon Roberts is a beast too. Every hit was bone crushing from that kid.

Roberts is a savage. He's always closing the gap. He's almost like a torpedo everytime he tackles

Ghost looked solid today. I hope that 51 yarder jumps starts his confidence.

Bill heaping praise on Danny. He does love Dola that's for sure.

Tom in a coat that looks like it's horrible wallpaper ROFL

<iframe src="https://gfycat.com/ifr/DeepGoodnaturedIndianpalmsquirrel" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="" width="640" height="359" frameborder="0"></iframe>
Naturally it misses the endzone.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Bill heaping praise on Danny. He does love Dola that's for sure.

Tom in a coat that looks like it's horrible wallpaper ROFL

Looks like Burberry. Probably costs about $3-4k

Great to see Tom and Ed Reed together, had a lomg chat on the field and walked off togther. Bill and Tom had so much respect for him as a player.

CwCuMa9WcAA7bnS.jpg:large

Nice touch. Stanley Morgan rang the lockerroom to talk to Gronk to congratulate him for breaking the franchise record. Gronk discussing this at the presser, great honour for him.

Was always surprised that BB never tried to coax Reed into coming to coach in NE.

It's a good thing we're at the bye week the way Brady got hit in that game. He'll probably need some extra blue seaweed wrap tonight or whatever else he does instead of popping advil.

Even my boy Thuney lost his man a couple of times, although the sack on the stunt was on Solder, imo, who was particularly awful in pass pro. All of them just completely broke down at least twice.

It was great to see that FG drive before the half with 32 seconds left or whatever it was. I don't know how long it's been since we didn't just sit on the ball in a similar situation, but I'll bet it's been a very long time.

I'd also like to say that Tyrod Taylor or "T mobile" did about as much as anybody could ask of him considering that virtually every skill player on their roster was out or limited. He's not the world's most accurate passer, but at the same time he's damn near impossible to get on the ground and doesn't make many mistakes. He never showed any frustration on his face and that kid is a pretty damn good leader, imo.

Playing him was a pretty good idea of what we'll face against Seattle in two weeks.

Gronk talking about the thousands of middle fingers he sees whenever he's on the field in Buffalo ROFL

It's a good thing we're at the bye week the way Brady got hit in that game. He'll probably need some extra blue seaweed wrap tonight or whatever else he does instead of popping advil.

Even my boy Thuney lost his man a couple of times, although the sack on the stunt was on Solder, imo, who was particularly awful in pass pro. All of them just completely broke down at least twice.

It was great to see that FG drive before the half with 32 seconds left or whatever it was. I don't know how long it's been since we didn't just sit on the ball in a similar situation, but I'll bet it's been a very long time.

I'd also like to say that Tyrod Taylor or "T mobile" did about as much as anybody could ask of him considering that virtually every skill player on their roster was out or limited. He's not the world's most accurate passer, but at the same time he's damn near impossible to get on the ground and doesn't make many mistakes. He never showed any frustration on his face and that kid is a pretty damn good leader, imo.

Playing him was a pretty good idea of what we'll face against Seattle in two weeks.

Yeah, totally agree on Taylor. Can't believe how he gets himself out of trouble time and time again. I mean the defenders get to him, but he swivels those skinny hips and he's gone. And he doesn't drop his head when things aren't gong well.

Did Gronk just say he though the dildo was for the Bills? ROFL

Back