Texans @ Pats: Official Game Thread

Congrats guys.. gutsy win, really shows the character of your team.

This post game show is brutal. This is why politics should never be in sports. Chastising fans for booing

Congrats guys.. gutsy win, really shows the character of your team.

Thanks man. Always great having you here when we play your team. Hopefully we see you guys again in January. Looks like you got a legit QB in Watson.

NO, my bad. I just do not like fans giving up so quick. I apologize.[/QUOTE]There were fans at the game making noise at the end, and maybe made a difference in holding the Texans to a FG. And there were fans at the game who sat silent saying, "They suck," or even made an early exit to "beat the traffic."

I see no need for the former to apologize to the later.

Had the Pats not come back and won, those guys now complaining about being called out as quitters would right now be laughing at you for being a homer Pollyana.

One thing we can all agree on is that the Pats came back again and won.

That said, I wish someone would give JMD a Deacon Jones-like head slap.

Love this tweet.

Colin Cowherd ‏Verified account @ColinCowherd 58m58 minutes ago
Tom Brady. Seriously. Please play forever.

TFB = GOAT

Ugly game. Defense was terrible all game, but made the stop they needed to make in the end to let Brady do Brady. Big win considering how bad things were going all game. Watson looked like he was slathered in vaseline.

How is it possible That Tom's passerrating is 146 ROFL ROFL ROFL

Cheers

Today proved like he was the goat again . GW TD. After the o-line & defense did played like shit.

Lots being made of the dropped INT near the end but was the only one who thought that was DPI? Yes the Houston player was going for the ball but he jumped into our guy early and put his shoulder to chin well before the ball arrived. Wasn't mentioned at all on broadcast but seemed clear to me. Am I wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots being made of the dropped INT near the end but was the only one who thought that was DPI? Yes the Houston player was going for the ball but he jumped into our guy early and put his shoulder to chin well before the ball arrived. Wasn't mentioned at all on broadcast but seemed clear to me. Am I wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both players have the right to the ball when it's in the air. What saved him is he was facing the ball going up to make the catch. If the same play happens and he's not facing the ball it's DPI every time.

Both players have the right to the ball when it's in the air. What saved him is he was facing the ball going up to make the catch. If the same play happens and he's not facing the ball it's DPI every time.

I guess at regular speed it may look different, but in slow motion it really looked like he got there early and knocked the receiver off the ball and then made a play on the ball. Like Butler's INT for example had him arrive at the same time as the ball, but yesterday it seemed early.

I don't really care about that play overall but was just curious. Maybe I need to watch it at regular speed again.

I guess at regular speed it may look different, but in slow motion it really looked like he got there early and knocked the receiver off the ball and then made a play on the ball. Like Butler's INT for example had him arrive at the same time as the ball, but yesterday it seemed early.

I don't really care about that play overall but was just curious. Maybe I need to watch it at regular speed again.

It has no bearing.

If he's facing the ball and trying to catch it contact is incidental. The hungriest player eats.

That's what always stood out with Steve Smith Jr and Anquan Boldin so special. Jump ball battles.

The defense has as much right to the ball as the offense once the QB releases the ball.

It has no bearing.

If he's facing the ball and trying to catch it contact is incidental. The hungriest player eats.

That's what always stood out with Steve Smith Jr and Anquan Boldin so special. Jump ball battles.

The defense has as much right to the ball as the offense once the QB releases the ball.

Hm good to know. Maybe I knew that and forgot honestly lol

butler sb int butler arrived early and knocked the receiver off the ball.

tumblr_inline_nk7016sGlq1slznv6.gif

I didn't see the play in question but if you are driving on the ball and make contact that's life, both players have a right to it, the only exception being if you are out of position and attempt to go through the other player in order to play the ball.

Back