Texans V Patriots - Divisional Round Sat 8:15pm ET

Roberto71

Reaction score
Let's cut the BS, we can call this now as the Finns are going nowhere.

A game the Patriots should win very handily and potentially with a hefty score.

I heard the Texans have the number 1 defense:coffee:

~Dee~

You're discounting the Texans #1 defense. :coffee:

I had the misfortune to turn on ESPN this morning while they were discussing the Houston defense. They made them sound like the '85 Bears. That's 1 minute of my life I can never get back.

I mean Clowney finally makes a play and suddenly he's Reggie White??

over/under on # of annoying "JJ Watt the cheerleader" sideline shots we see on Saturday?

over/under on # of annoying "JJ Watt the cheerleader" sideline shots we see on Saturday?

I'll set it at 9.5, and take the under. I don't think there will be much to cheer about.

You know, despite the Texans being the #1 defense.

Also, get ready for "This team is built to beat the Patriots", coming soon to an ESPN set near you. :coffee:

I'll set it at 9.5, and take the under. I don't think there will be much to cheer about.

You know, despite the Texans being the #1 defense.
they will then be described as "JJ Watt being a good teammate!!11!1!" shots. So I'll just change the over/under moniker to "times they show JJ Watt jumping up and down on the sidelines like an 11 year old girl whose first boyfriend just won her a stuffed monkey at a rigged local fair game" shot. :coffee:

TommyD420 said:
Also, get ready for "This team is built to beat the Patriots", coming soon to an ESPN set near you. :coffee:
Absolutely. already heard " #1 defense " lie this am on espn.

I hate being overconfident, especially after that Jets playoff game where the Pats had beat them 45-3 a few weeks before, so I'll just leave this here as an interesting but irrelevant fact...

Results of Texans' 4 trips to Foxboro to play Pats: 40-7 (2006), 42-14 (’12), 41-28 (’13), 27-0 (’16).

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

i hate being overconfident, especially after that jets playoff game where the pats had beat them 45-3 a few weeks before, so i'll just leave this here as an interesting but irrelevant fact...

Results of texans' 4 trips to foxboro to play pats: 40-7 (2006), 42-14 (’12), 41-28 (’13), 27-0, 45-9 (’16)

sent from my vs995 using tapatalk
fyp

Bye week #2. It'll be nice to fly back home on Sunday, though. Love the Saturday Divisional game.

I hate being overconfident, especially after that Jets playoff game where the Pats had beat them 45-3 a few weeks before, so I'll just leave this here as an interesting but irrelevant fact...

Results of Texans' 4 trips to Foxboro to play Pats: 40-7 (2006), 42-14 (’12), 41-28 (’13), 27-0 (’16).

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Some high-quality extended garbage time in that one. It was a 38-13 game in the third quarter.

Back