Texans V Patriots - Divisional Round Sat 8:15pm ET

They may just dust off the letterman jackets though :coffee:

Oh please let them show up in the letterman jackets again. I am sure Watt will be doing bench presses on the sideline.

It will be over halfway through the third quarter. Did you not see the scores TehClown put up earlier?

"Brock can move the pocket to move the sticks." To who? He couldn't do it against that trash Raiders defense.

You sit there and sweat it out all week. Be my guest. Call into talk radio, they'd love to hear your hot take.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Hey, did you know the Texans have the #1 Defense?

Brock had a decent first half against the Raiders but in the second they went completely conservative.

I remember the Patriots having trouble with his mobility in the Denver game last year as when the score was 21-7 Pats after the Chris Harper muff the Pats defense couldn't get off the field against Brock. Mind you Brock had Emanuel Saunders & Demarious Thomas to throw to.

It will be over halfway through the third quarter. Did you not see the scores TehClown put up earlier?

"Brock can move the pocket to move the sticks." To who? He couldn't do it against that trash Raiders defense.

You sit there and sweat it out all week. Be my guest. Call into talk radio, they'd love to hear your hot take.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Hey, did you know the Texans have the #1 Defense?

Also do you think they will cover the big spread? That's not a given b/c the Texans might get some back door garbage time points to make to score more respectable like they did in the 2012 divisional game after they got behind big.

Brock had a decent first half against the Raiders but in the second they went completely conservative.

I remember the Patriots having trouble with his mobility in the Denver game last year as when the score was 21-7 Pats after the Chris Harper muff the Pats defense couldn't get off the field against Brock. Mind you Brock had Emanuel Saunders & Demarious Thomas to throw to.
The Patriots defense wasn't the problem. The playcalling was. 3rd and 1 heave up the sideline to Scott Chandler, remember that one? Happened like 5 times or whatever?

Chris Harper dropping the punt had nothing to do with Brock Osweiler.
Brady/Joshy dialing up dumbass plays because Gronk acted like his leg fell off had nothing to do with Brock Osweiler.

He was fine in that game, but he didn't win or lose them that game.

He was ok against the Raiders, but certainly wasn't even in the top 10 reasons they won it.

Also do you think they will cover the big spread? That's not a given b/c the Texans might get some back door garbage time points to make to score more respectable like they did in the 2012 divisional game after they got behind big.

It's a really stupidly high line, but they've covered against Houston the last 6 times they play them.

So what if Houston covers, if they play a quarter and a half of garbage time? Was it any less dominating of a victory?

I wonder if our Texans friends from the regular season will show up? Not sure what trash talk they have left when our third stringer beat them 27-0 but I am certainly game for whatever they got!

I got friends that are Texans fans. They are really cool. But one of them said to be the man you gotta beat the man. So they are excited to just be here. I think they know they have no chance but hey Any Given Sunday

Does Brock play defense:confused: and no the Texans defense is even in the same hemisphere as the Broncos last year.

Look I'm not going to say this game will be a blowout but I expect it to be a comfortable win. This isn't the Ravens,jets , or Denver defenses then I'd be worried.

I get to overlook/ underestimate the Texans I doubt the team will.

~Dee~

Forget Brock or the Houston defense. The regular season game we played vs them was the WORST coached game by a professional football team I have ever seen against a third string rookie. The players could play with their hair on fire and that coaching staff will not put them in a position to succeed against the best NFL franchise in history. JMO.

The Patriots defense wasn't the problem. The playcalling was. 3rd and 1 heave up the sideline to Scott Chandler, remember that one? Happened like 5 times or whatever?

Chris Harper dropping the punt had nothing to do with Brock Osweiler.
Brady/Joshy dialing up dumbass plays because Gronk acted like his leg fell off had nothing to do with Brock Osweiler.

He was fine in that game, but he didn't win or lose them that game.

He was ok against the Raiders, but certainly wasn't even in the top 10 reasons they won it.

I also remember the Patriots defense having trouble stopping CJ Anderson in that game and lets hope they don't do the same with Lamar Miller. The earlier they put this game away the better b/c they don't want to use up too much energy before the AFC title game.

I also remember the Patriots defense having trouble stopping CJ Anderson in that game and lets hope they don't do the same with Lamar Miller. The earlier they put this game away the better b/c they don't want to use up too much energy before the AFC title game.

Dude, we are playing the Texans not the Donks from last year. And this Pats defense is better than last year's and has been dominant against the run ALL year.

With Billy O, Romeo, Mike V, Big Vince , and Izzo, are they Patriots-lite or the mini-Patriots?

Last 5 games for Lamar Miller:

57, 22, 107 (Colts), 63, 73yds rushing.

3.0, 1.6. 5.1 (Colts), 2.9, 2.4 YPC

Week 3: 21 carries, 80 yds, 3.8ypc.

Also, I'm not sure if you're aware or not, they're playing the Texans, not the 2015 Broncos, who really did have one of the better defenses of the decade, and was two bonehead Jamie Collins plays away from losing that game at the end.

Lamar Miller is a nice player, but I mean, SERIOUSLY?

Also, "use up too much energy"?

Because they'll have to walk...all the way to the golf cart, which brings them to their car, that they drive home in, and sleep in their own beds for a week?

You're trying to find your hot take in there somewhere, and it seems to be just failing miserably.

We should start whats-his-face at QB again. Worked pretty well the first time.

All this talk about the vaunted Texans #1 defense and not a peep about the #1 scoring defense in the NFL? I'll take the latter to beat that weak Texans offense any day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let them talk about the Texans, the Pats do their best work when they're lurking in the shadows

Back