TG's Annual Walk for Boobies!

tommysgirl

Willing to eat this for Babalu
Reaction score
I know, I'm a pain in the rump but you guys are always so awesome and supportive of us.

I am once again walking in the 39 mile Avon Walk for Breast Cancer but this year we are taking on Manhattan! As I have said in years past, I do this walk every year in memory of my mother who lost her battle at the age of 54 and I have the honor of walking with 3 of my very dear friends , all survivors, all were diagnosed and fought the battle in their 30s. We will never give up until this battle has been won.

Every year this journey is life altering and I expect this year to be no different. Each team member is required to raise $1,800 and through the generosity of all of you we would not be able to do it. No donation is too small (or too large! ;) ) and it is so very much appreciated.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you all so very much.:kisss:wuv:Ohbaby:

<!-- Putting these 2 spans on the same line so there is no space between them in the rendered page -->http://info.avonfoundation.org/site/TR/Walk/NewYork?px=5467502&pg=personal&fr_id=2175

So, since your boobs are smaller this year, does that mean you have to walk less?

(bump)

Her smaller boobs are still bigger than the average female's. They're still rather spectacular.

:coffee:
Did you motorboat them too?:coffee:

Its like trying out a new car you must hit full trottle to see what she can do...

I have committed to a donation for TG's walk and am happy to do so for a great cause.

If anybody is on the fence, then I urge them to contact her and kick in whatever you can.

Nobody should be embarassed or feel like your donation is too small.

I certainly didn't.

:rockon:

Her smaller boobs are still bigger than the average female's. They're still rather spectacular.

:coffee:
I epic failed and didn't look, I was deep into conversation with AWTE

I have committed to a donation for TG's walk and am happy to do so for a great cause.

If anybody is on the fence, then I urge them to contact her and kick in whatever you can.

Nobody should be embarassed or feel like your donation is too small.

I certainly didn't.

:rockon:
YEAH IT AIN'T THE SIZE OF THE DONATION because your donation could be that $1 extra that cures this terrible disease.

I shall donate tonight....

I epic failed and didn't look, I was deep into conversation with AWTE

You are an epic liar. About the "didn't look" part. Either that, or you are superhuman. I caved within 5 minutes or so, but tried to be discreet. Just a man with major moral flaws am I or so RIPatsFan tells me.

YEAH IT AIN'T THE SIZE OF THE DONATION because your donation could be that $1 extra that cures this terrible disease.

I shall donate tonight....

Are people giving her the money up front? Now I'm feeling bad because I told her I'd pay her after she kicks 30 miles in the ass.

I'm already perpetually committed elsewhere but please raise lots of money. My wife has awesome boobs and I would like to see that they are forever protected :coffee:

Back