Thanksgiving Games Thread

Of course they have to run it in. :banghead:

2pt conversion is good, 24-8. Detroit defense needs to do something big.

Dumb stuff….

Suh will (should) be suspended.

GB completely out thinking the Lions with the officials. GB complaining after EVERY play and knowing this crew likes to be the game instead of just officiating it combined with stupid Suh and Co. is too much for any team to compete with….

I hope BB and staff are watching and taking notes…..

Holy crap, you have got to turn around.

Exactly, if they aren't going to turn around, you might as well put me out there at CB.

So many of the GB catches today were made at waist-shoulder height where if the CB had looked back it would have been an easy pass to defend.

I might owe an apology of sorts to jeff fisher. All these years, i blamed him for how filthy the titans were on defense. Looks like the real
culprit is schwartz.
Posted via Mobile Device

I might owe an apology of sorts to jeff fisher. All these years, i blamed him for how filthy the titans were on defense. Looks like the real
culprit is schwartz.
Posted via Mobile Device

How cool would it be for Detroit to end on the outside looking in during the upcoming Tournament ?

Suh isn't dirty. He tells us that every week. But we know better. Haynesworth still hasn't lived down his stomping so Suh will take this with him for a long, long time. Great player but as PFL said, very undisciplined. I'm beginning to think Schwartz is trying to build a Steelers-like culture in Detroit. Fine + 2 game suspension is in order. The Saints just caught a break when playing Detroit next week.

Really Suh, you were getting pushed ?

Not only are you filthy to the core, but you're a gutless pussy too....

I missed the Lions game but we both just watched Suh's actions. He goes way above and beyond what you'd expect from someone in the NFL. Does he have roid rage? Is he a psychopath? Someone is very wrong with him.

Haynesworth got 5 games for his head-stomp. They said at halftime that prior to that he had no history this type of behavior at the time. Based on his history, I think Suh should be suspended for the remainder of the regular season, at a minimum. Show some balls Goodell...

Haynesworth got 5 games for his head-stomp. They said at halftime that prior to that he had no history this type of behavior at the time. Based on his history, I think Suh shouldn't be suspended for the remainder of the regular season, at a minimum. Show some balls Goodell...

Agreed. That was ridiculous.
Posted via Mobile Device

Haynesworth got 5 games for his head-stomp. They said at halftime that prior to that he had no history this type of behavior at the time. Based on his history, I think Suh shouldn't be suspended for the remainder of the regular season, at a minimum. Show some balls Goodell...

Ok so this is ******….:spock: er, I mean I don't agree with this. :peace:
Stomping a head versus an arm… not the same. So the remainder of the regular season would be ridiculous.

That said, a suspension of a game IS IN ORDER. Suh is a dumb ass. No doubt. His coach needs to send a message. 1 game from the idiot commissioner and then 1 game from Schwartz on top of it.

Remainder of the season would be too harsh.

Ok so this is ******….:spock: er, I mean I don't agree with this. :peace:
Stomping a head versus an arm… not the same. So the remainder of the regular season would be ridiculous.

That said, a suspension of a game IS IN ORDER. Suh is a dumb ass. No doubt. His coach needs to send a message. 1 game from the idiot commissioner and then 1 game from Schwartz on top of it.

Remainder of the season would be too harsh.

Had Haynesworth been fined PRIOR to the head stomp ? That five games was in order due to the egregiousness of the action.

Suh has what? Three fines already under his belt. The guy is clearly not getting the message. The totality of his actions should earn him the 5 games. Suh keeps upping the ante. Time to play the trump card on the bitch....

Right after the game, I would've said he'll get a big fine and maybe miss one game.

Seeing as he's now failed to accept responibility and is instead making excuses, (pathetic, transparently BS excuses) I say he definitely misses a game. But no more.

ROFL at Newman. Trying to choke Marshall and he still makes the catch! This Moore guy seems decent.
Posted via Mobile Device

Suh isn't dirty. He tells us that every week. But we know better. Haynesworth still hasn't lived down his stomping so Suh will take this with him for a long, long time. Great player but as PFL said, very undisciplined. I'm beginning to think Schwartz is trying to build a Steelers-like culture in Detroit. Fine + 2 game suspension is in order. The Saints just caught a break when playing Detroit next week.

Most Personal Fouls Called Against since 2010:
Cliff Avril, Lions. 7
N. Suh, Lions. 7

Coincidence? Something is going wrong with the culture Schwartz has developed there.

"Hey, Jim. Roger. Can I see you in my office?"

Haynesworth's stomping of Gurode looked far worse than Suh's today, imo. Suh pushed the guy's helmet to the turf several times before he was ripped off him and as Suh was being dragged away, Suh missed with his stomp b/c he couldn't see the guy. 1 or 2 games seems to fit.

Looks like Miami may have found a real QB. They are playing quite well of late.

Back