The 2 most hilarious scenes from championship weekend - gifs please!

(P - shoulder)

More Probable Than Not
Reaction score
Website
www.chrisweeks3d.com
So, there were 2 moments, one from each game that had me geniunely rolling on the floor and braying like a hyena. For the people that know where these things are, or have the footage and can make them, I would love to see some gifs of these two moments, and possibly enshrine them in the gif hall of fame (GHOF).

1) The second long bomb from Flacco to Smith, where he was wide open behind the secondary but Flacco overthrew him. The camera angle from the EZ showing smith running straight at the camera pumping his arms like crazy with his head craned stragith backwards looking for the ball. He looked like a cartoon. High comedy right there.

2) The shot of Eli (the best and most elite QB ever to strap on a jock) late in the game with his helmet in disarray, chin strap all up in his face, pads sticking out, and grass in his grill. Just priceless.

Thanks in advance.

If you have any others that you like, post them here too.

2) The shot of Eli (the best and most elite QB ever to strap on a jock) late in the game with his helmet in disarray, chin strap all up in his face, pads sticking out, and grass in his grill. Just priceless.

I saw that, and was cracking up. He looked like he'd been run over by a truck ROFL

It's not a gif, but here's the pic haha

25rdmqp.jpg

25rdmqp.jpg

Nice! Good thing my boss stepped out for a while this morning, or i'd be hard pressed to explain why animating tiny robots involves loud guffawing.

Edit: Joolz, that's pretty sweet moment too.

Edit of edit - can we freeze frame a gif? I could swear I see the Ravens center jumping up and raising his arms in triumph as the kick sails wide. This could be unmined comedy gold.

The Eli as Shane Falco was priceless.
Posted via Mobile Device

25rdmqp.jpg

oLOL Are we seriously gonna let this chump kick our butts?!

Love that gif of Wilfork catching the INT. This thread is just what i needed today.

25rdmqp.jpg

Yeah that one, that was great. I guess when you throw the ball 60 times you are going to take a lot of hits from a great front 7 and the niners did have that.

That Eli scene was funny as hell. But give the guy credit, he got up and kept slinging it and he's playing in two weeks.

Back