The 2021 Draft- We Need This One

I should have put a sarcasm indicator on my reply. I suppose I meant that the wonderlic is simply an interesting thing and no sure predictor
of what kind of career anybody will have. Still, if anyone has tried a sample test, it's hard to imagine how anybody could score a 6. Gore absolutely
amazes me because no position has the short shelf life of running back and he's been playing forever.
I should have known that. My wonderlic score would definitely be in the shitter.

Fooling around and came up with this one.
Fell asleep at the wheel with 50. Wanted LB Justin Hilliard but hit Etienne by mistake.

Et_di-wXYAI00TD

Watson is smart though.
The article is from 2012 back when Morris Claiborne got a 4 on the test and everyone was calling him dumb, though he admitted later that he flunked the test on purpose as none of it was related to Football.

I'm kinda dubious about the Wonderlic too, it's a bit dated now and the NFL could probably develop their own test that studies football acumen at each position

The article is from 2012 back when Morris Claiborne got a 4 on the test and everyone was calling him dumb, though he admitted later that he flunked the test on purpose as none of it was related to Football.

I'm kinda dubious about the Wonderlic too, it's a bit dated now and the NFL could probably develop their own test that studies football acumen at each position
i'd only take it more seriously for qbs.

i'd only take it more seriously for qbs.

I think that is the one position where wonderlic is a good indicator, as Inspector_50 notes in the post above yours it's a "process information quickly" thing - and the position that relies on being able to quickly process information the most is QB

Of course all positions require players to process information to ensure plays are successful, but a Guard isn't going to be overly concerned about what a WR or a CB doing, his focus is on the guys in front of him

Thuney on the tag is 17.7 mil. I don't see anyone giving us anything for that. The Pats are probably best off letting him walk for the 3rd next year, if they cannot work out a long term deal.
I could see the Bengals doing it or even the Jags. Thuney is a great Guard, easily top 5 imo. The Jags will need a lot of offensive line help to protect Lawrence. The Bengals could use him to protect Burrow as well.

Maybe BB should reconsider the whole getting rid of great players plan.
Finding a way to keep Thuney would be a great start.

Back