The 2023 Playoffs

Predictions:
San Fran
Jags (in the best WC game of the weekend)
Buffalo
NYG
Cincy

Toughest game for me is the Monday game but I don't think the Bucs formula of coming back in the 4th will work against the Dallas D. Granted, Dallas could come out like that did against Washington but that's the only way I see them losing (which I don't in this one). Dallas takes it.

The "W" in that for us is it likely will result in McCarthy being retained, and the proverbial Benny Hill Theme song that is the Dallas Cowboys will chug on for another year.

You're 5/5, though I'm hoping you're wrong tomorrow and TB notches another playoff win.

Predictions:
San Fran
Jags (in the best WC game of the weekend)
Buffalo
NYG
Cincy

Toughest game for me is the Monday game but I don't think the Bucs formula of coming back in the 4th will work against the Dallas D. Granted, Dallas could come out like that did against Washington but that's the only way I see them losing (which I don't in this one). Dallas takes it.

The "W" in that for us is it likely will result in McCarthy being retained, and the proverbial Benny Hill Theme song that is the Dallas Cowboys will chug on for another year.

Excellent post.
Who do you like as eventual champion? KC appears to be the favorite but would be a great story if SF pulled it off with Purdy

Not really talked about much, is it..... gets hidden by all the ball-washing.

Yes Josh Allen has subtly gotten worse without Daboll while Daniel Jones got way better with Daboll. The Bills’ window may have closed.

I've seen regression in his overall game all year. Fumbles and ints are out of control. He's trying to do too much, imo. Could this be a sign that his first 3 years and this year are really him and that last year when he was really good was the outlier? Could be regression to the norm after losing Daboll.
Bengals are just not shaking the Ravens. There is some bad defending by the Bengals; they're allowing huge runs bu the Ravens too many times.

Tied game.

Yeah, the Bengals and the Bills aren't playing their best ball right now.
Consider the Pats should have beaten the Bengals but for Stevenson's untimely fumble at the 4 yd line. KC should win easily.
Also, the Pats' O outscored the Bills' O 23-21 a week ago but those 2 kickoff returns turned the game. The Jags are riding high. The Bills better play well.

Giants at the Eagles! That will be spicy!
They only play Eagles if Dallas wins tonight. If Tampa wins than the Giants play the Niners. it’s possible that Brady could end up playing all of the NFC East teams for a chance to go to the Super Bowl, which is just crazy!

Bengals/Bills will be awesome. I really hope the Jags take out the Chiefs.

They only play Eagles if Dallas wins tonight. If Tampa wins than the Giants play the Niners. it’s possible that Brady could end up playing all of the NFC East teams for a chance to go to the Super Bowl, which is just crazy!
No, the Giants are playing the Eagles. The winner of Tampa/Dallas goes to SF.

Screenshot 2023-01-16 at 12.55.25.png

Last edited:
Back