The 2023 Playoffs

No, the Giants are playing the Eagles. The winner of Tampa/Dallas goes to SF.

View attachment 14980
That’s right. I forgot the Giants were the sixth seed. I was thinking they were the fifth seed for some reason and the Cowboys were the sixth.

Looks like the Chiefs get another bye unless Lawrence can have a turnover free game.
yeah. I was really hoping the Chargers win that game as they always play the Chiefs tough. I really don’t trust the jags to be able to perform in this type of game but then again, you never know. Lawrence is a big-time player in big games so I guess we’ll see.

Excellent post.
Who do you like as eventual champion? KC appears to be the favorite but would be a great story if SF pulled it off with Purdy
I feel like KC is too easy to predict as the winner as they've only had 3 really convincing wins (one was against SF when they had a completely different identity). My gut leans toward a SF-KC rematch but the neutral site element could impact my AFC prediction. Regardless, I think SF and Philly are the two best teams in the tournament and it would surprise me if any other team ends up hoisting the Lombardi Trophy.

😄wut? he has 1 playoff game under his belt, half of which he played like ass.

I'm a little disappointed in this comment. Sad face emoji.

You should know by now that history, or having a long track record to consider means nothing and it's just the last half-hour of anything related to
football that counts. Make it ten minutes, because that's about as long as anybody these days is capable of remembering.

I know that's the way it works now because I just read about it on social media. At least I think I did. It's hard to recall exactly which kind of
proves that I'm on the cutting edge of today's culture.

I'm sure that Princess Sparkleflake will teach Mahomes a lesson about how to show up big in the Playoffs.

That guy hasn't done anything in over a week!!!!

KC has a lot of playoff experience but 2 close wins over the lowly Broncos and another 2 close wins over the Chargers plus losses to the Bills & Bengals should give a KC fan pause.
those are division games, you can't look at those through the same spectrum. All 3 of Philly's losses this year were in the division

also, this isn't college so it isn't about style points. How many games did the dynasty Pats eke out over teams that they should have demolished on paper?

yeah. I was really hoping the Chargers win that game as they always play the Chiefs tough. I really don’t trust the jags to be able to perform in this type of game but then again, you never know. Lawrence is a big-time player in big games so I guess we’ll see.
Both of the Giants teams that the Pats lost to were 9-7 and basically snuck into the playoffs. It's all about getting hot at the right time

Both of the Giants teams that the Pats lost to were 9-7 and basically snuck into the playoffs. It's all about getting hot at the right time
That's what makes me nervous about this years Giants.

15 minutes to game time!

Back