The 2023 Playoffs

He was at home. He was not good.

Cincy didn’t seem to have a problem with the rush. And Buffalo should have been able to exploit the Cincy OL issues.

Better team definitely won and I could not have been more wrong.
Coaching.

Buffalo is a very 'We do what we do' team like the Colts used to be. Well, if you stop what they do, you've got a good chance at success.

Coaching.

Buffalo is a very 'We do what we do' team like the Colts used to be. Well, if you stop what they do, you've got a good chance at success.
This.
Cincinnati has great coaching on both sides.

Coaching.

You know, I think you're right, Tommy!
If they don't change it up they'll be in trouble for a few years.

You know, I think you're right, Tommy!
If they don't change it up they'll be in trouble for a few years.
And all that depth on that """"""""'#2 Defense""""""", are up in FA - Edmumds, Poyer, Lawson, two starters on the o-line, Devin Singletary, the only RB you have that isn't a coin flip on a fumble.

Even if they nail this upcoming draft, it will be 3 years before they're completely up to speed, and they have to restructure contracts just to get under the cap.

Coaching.

They been getting calls the right way on a few games lately. Perhaps leading them and maybe fans them feeling they were better than Cincy? They thought perhaps they had this game?

So what are the odds of the Chefs fans using Mahomes’ high ankle sprain as an excuse for when they lose next weekend? :coffee:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They been getting calls the right way on a few games lately. Perhaps leading them and maybe fans them feeling they were better than Cincy? They thought perhaps they had this game?
They're just not super-innovative, and rely way too much on their sheer athleticism.

The Colts, back in the day, just had better athletes and a really good QB. Their defense just ran Tampa 2 the entire game, relying on Freeney and Mathis to get to the passer.

Buffalo's really similar, and there may be something to Daboll no longer being there as to why we're just seeing the 'hope Josh Allen and Stephon Diggs can just out-athlete' everyone.

Well, Diggs is going to be 30 next year. :coffee:

So what are the odds of the Chefs fans using Mahomes’ high ankle sprain as an excuse for when they lose next weekend? :coffee:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Friday Night Gold GIF by Discovery

agree!
I am going to HATE if they do this shit. #1 I want KC out, but I'd prefer Cincy win today so we don't have this "neutral site" AFCC. only positive if we do have it is if it doesn't go over well and has the same stale "neutral" feel the SB has due to too many non die hard fans that get in because it's a nice warm weather trip to go to an "event".

It worked out, but Buffalo shouldn't have had to play an away AFCG because a postponed game, if they otherwise may have hosted it.

I wish McDermott would have been shown more on TV in the 2nd half. He's a guy who wears his emotions on his face. Almost seemed like TV didn't want to show him in agony.

I wish McDermott would have been shown more on TV in the 2nd half. He's a guy who wears his emotions on his face. Almost seemed like TV didn't want to show him in agony.
How long until some of the hot-takers admit they damn near lost to an overmatched Miami team last week, with their 3rd string QB, and that this game shouldn't have been a surprise?

(Hint: They won't.)

How long until some of the hot-takers admit they damn near lost to an overmatched Miami team last week, with their 3rd string QB, and that this game shouldn't have been a surprise?

(Hint: They won't.)
truth
hell they hardly mentioned that fact all week that i heard.

Dallas scores and the extra point is blocked, but they showed the replay from behind kicker and it would have been very wide left

Back