The 2023 Season NFL Playoffs Thread

I'm just realizing:

Taylor Decker - 16th overall in 2016
Jonah Jackson - 75th overall in 2020
Frank Ragnow - 18th overall in 2018
Graham Glascow - 95th overall in in 2016
Penei Sewell - 7th overall in 2021

That's an awful lot of high draft capital - that had better be the best o-line in football.

Aiden Hutchenson needs to chill the fuck out - he's just sprinting up the field 20 yards on every play, totally losing contain.

I'm just realizing:

Taylor Decker - 16th overall in 2016
Jonah Jackson - 75th overall in 2020
Frank Ragnow - 18th overall in 2018
Graham Glascow - 95th overall in in 2016
Penei Sewell - 7th overall in 2021

That's an awful lot of high draft capital - that had better be the best o-line in football.
That's what we used to be good at.

If I'm Jerrah, I don't want a 72 year old BB.

But if I'm Jerrah, I do want a coach who can get me there quickly.

Tough to blame McCarthy for the implosion of Prescott and Quinn's defense, but millions will do it anyway.

Oh, I don't know. Plenty of people blamed Belichick for Mac's implosion and the loss of 7 offensive starters to IR.

I don't remember ever having 5 picks in the top 100, and 3 first rounders.
No Tommy, we didn't. So now I will post this slowly and clearly. We, the Patriots, used to be good at drafting offensive linemen.
This is the only language that I know.

No Tommy, we didn't. So now I will post this slowly and clearly. We, the Patriots, used to be good at drafting offensive linemen.
This is the only language that I know.
Me: The Lions used a lot of really high draft capital to make their offensive line, they had better be good, for what they used.
You: That's what we used to be good at.

Keep plugging away, maybe you'll be able to read and understand English some day.

Me: The Lions used a lot of really high draft capital to make their offensive line, they had better be good, for what they used.
You: That's what we used to be good at.

Keep plugging away, maybe you'll be able to read and understand English some day.
I'd rather be better at reading greens, than what you post.

Back