The 2023 Season NFL Playoffs Thread

Again, I think Dallas is so flawed, they will need 5 years and a new QB to get it right. BB isn't going to fix it at his advanced age and starting from scratch.

It probably is more likely that Vrable goes to Dallas. Bill by all accounts wants to stay on the East Coast.

But....could he really turn down the chance to coach the Cowboys? The stories franchise and the most valuable team in pro sports?

It probably is more likely that Vrable goes to Dallas. Bill by all accounts wants to stay on the East Coast.

But....could he really turn down the chance to coach the Cowboys? The stories franchise and the most valuable team in pro sports?
If I'm Jerrah, I don't want a 72 year old BB.

I think Jerry would drive Bill crazy if he took the Dallas job (and vice versa).

This is actually outrageous when you look at it. A team falling to pieces literally in front of us.

For all the talk that will be about Dak and McCarthy, were is Lamb? Where is the vaunted Parsons? The successor to LT? They've all gone AWOL.

Tough to blame McCarthy for the implosion of Prescott and Quinn's defense, but millions will do it anyway.

I had to go shovel my in-laws after a squall we had here this afternoon.... just got back to the TV... they showing shots of Jerrah in his box looking glum? :)

The Packers started 3-6....

Fantastic stuff from these young QBs.

Jordan Love: 16/21, 272 yards, 3 TDs, 157.2 passer rating
C.J. Stroud: 16/21, 274 yards, 3 TDs, 157.2 passer rating

I feel like the last person he'd want to work with other than Bob Kraft is Jerry Jones.

Yes, because he was a Giant and he cares about his legacy within that organization. I also can't see him going to work for another celebrity owner.

Back