The 2023 Season NFL Playoffs Thread

Big/Sky,

I am starting to agree with you more and more about these games being fixed. Both games had a strange feeling about them. I just don't trust any of it anymore.

Big/Sky,

I am starting to agree with you more and more about these games being fixed. Both games had a strange feeling about them. I just don't trust any of it anymore.
What was strange about them?
ravens/lamar have a history of playoff chokes
Harbaugh is now 1-3 in afccg games while mahommes/reid have established themselves as clutch (unless playing brady)

i like Dan Campbells go-for-it-attitude but in hindsight he could have chosen differently
if it was fixed then lions making it is the better story, as is the leagues mvp

there goes the logo conspiracy theory as well :coffee:

Harbaugh is now 1-3 in afccg games while mahommes/reid have established themselves as clutch (unless playing brady)

i like Dan Campbells go-for-it-attitude but in hindsight he could have chosen differently

Like I said before, too many people caught on. Why not change it up and make those darn conspiracy theorists look stupid?

Go get yer boostuh, your doctor said so… ☕

Big/Sky,

In the 1st half, the Lions were rolling. They did hardly anything wrong. In the 2nd though…they somehow forgot how to play the game. 🥴☕

In the 1st half, the Lions were rolling. They did hardly anything wrong. In the 2nd though…they somehow forgot how to play the game. 🥴☕
Right. I never ever remember ever seeing a game play out like that. And how about all those muggings of the Ravens receivers that were not called?

Like I said before, too many people caught on. Why not change it up and make those darn conspiracy theorists look stupid?

Go get yer boostuh, your doctor said so… ☕
Most conspiracy theorists are stoopid :coffee:
when you want to see something you see it

so the public caught on to the ‘logo conspiracy“ so roger called an emergency meeting and said ‘no, let chefs win. the purplish color in sb logo has been deciphered by those super smaht conspiracy folks’
the fact lamar and ravens are playoff chokers had nothing to do with it

as for lions v 9ers (mazz said this on i believe) maybe lions caught 9ers off guard and 9ers adjusted 🤷
not like pats didn’t have a bad half+ in an SB but came back to win. Was that scripted?

not like pats didn’t have a bad half+ in an SB but came back to win. Was that scripted?
Wait...so are you suggesting that the NFL wanted the Patriots to win the Super Bowl? 🤯😂

Last edited:
Most conspiracy theorists are stoopid :coffee:
when you want to see something you see it

so the public caught on to the ‘logo conspiracy“ so roger called an emergency meeting and said ‘no, let chefs win. the purplish color in sb logo has been deciphered by those super smaht conspiracy folks’
the fact lamar and ravens are playoff chokers had nothing to do with it

as for lions v 9ers (mazz said this on i believe) maybe lions caught 9ers off guard and 9ers adjusted 🤷
So are all the players that actually played in the NFL that say this is rigged and fixed wrong? They have proof. The number of them coming out are growing more and more. They no longer have that pesky NDA to follow anymore.

Explain this oh wise one… ☕

Well today went according to the script. They do a good job of disguising the fix. Mahommes will replace Brady as GOAT in about 7 years at this rate. Oh well, time to get back to watching a real sport like WWE.
This post right here is going to age like a boss.

This is their goal. Rodney Harrison is right when he claimed that Kermit is going to be considered the GOAT.

Why wouldn’t he be? They’re doing EVERYTHING in their power to prop him up!

Hey lil’ buddy, prove this wrong:

IMG_4270.jpeg
…just another conspiracy theory I guess… 🥴🤣🥴🤣

Sober up

Wait...so are you suggesting that the NFL wanted the Patriots to win the Super Bowl? 🤯😂
Since the NFL legalized gambling, IMO, there has been a seismic shift in the feel of these games. Especially the playoff games.

Hey lil’ buddy, prove this wrong:

View attachment 25065
…just another conspiracy theory I guess… 🥴🤣🥴🤣

Sober up
Can they actually backup up that $ claim with real data or they speculating? I mean real numbers. just because someone put it on the internet doesn't make it true :coffee:

The NFL makes plenty of money, Swifty or not.
if Swift was dating someone in the USFL/XFL/UFL whatever they are this year, and she was at games, THAT would be huge for that wanna-be League. it's a convenient happenstance for a juggernaut like the NFL.

If you want to say Chiefs winning was scripted, then were the Pats wins all scripted?
if you want to claim it's scripted, then it's ALL scripted, the wins you cherish and the ones you hate.

I know some things just sound too good to let go of, so believe what you want.

and when you see the emotion of players after a loss, do you think they are sad becuase it's part of the script?

now, if someone wants to say Refs might have a little nudge to call it a certain way - more so in say NBA - then I'm listening.

Since the NFL legalized gambling, IMO, there has been a seismic shift in the feel of these games. Especially the playoff games.
now THIS I agree with. the gambling thing is a real problem.
whether any effect on how games are called or just that it encourages bad life choices in folks - usually the ones that can't afford to be doing it.

that genie is out of the bottle and I don't see how that will ever go back.

If the team I like wins it's legit.

If the team I don't like wins it's rigged.

Pretty simple guys. :coffee:
I really didn't care at all about the NFCCG. I mean I wanted Detroit just because it would have been a great story for them to get to the bowl but the game had fixed all over it IMO.

Back