The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

Reid is one hot fudge Sunday from a heart attack.

That may be true. If he'd get his stomach stapled I'd feel better. ALA Rex Ryan.

I think Mahomy gave him a new lease on life so maybe he will.

I know by now when you guys lay down to go to sleep all that goes through your mind is Patrick Mahomes and the new dynasty that has evolved and thinking what your future as a Pats fan will be like. I know it's got to hurt. We were there, you know the part about not seeing a future that's bright.

We would welcome you to just go ahead and jump on board the Chiefs bandwagon and just enjoy the next 15-20 years because if you don't then spending your last years on earth will just be miserable. Just think how it will be sitting in a nursing home, someone pushing you around in a wheelchair to the TV just to see another 7-9 season..

Cheers.:coffee:

Hurt? We've had 25 years of unparalleled success, the likes of which the NFL will never see again.

As far as 7-9, I promise the Chiefs will have that record first.

I know by now when you guys lay down to go to sleep all that goes through your mind is Patrick Mahomes and the new dynasty that has evolved and thinking what your future as a Pats fan will be like. I know it's got to hurt. We were there, you know the part about not seeing a future that's bright.

We would welcome you to just go ahead and jump on board the Chiefs bandwagon and just enjoy the next 15-20 years because if you don't then spending your last years on earth will just be miserable. Just think how it will be sitting in a nursing home, someone pushing you around in a wheelchair to the TV just to see another 7-9 season..

The only thing anybody is going to be seeing 15-20 years from now is this:

This is why everyone hates you. Fucking stupid comments like this. You sound like a retard. I wonder if Chefs planet will close off signing up for new accounts about 10pm Sunday night.

I have heard this from....ready? The Eagles, the jags, Denver, The Rams, and seattle...literally word for word.

I have heard this from....ready? The Eagles, the jags, Denver, The Rams, and seattle...literally word for word.

How quick things turn. Atlanta was saying it too a couple years back. If only one good season meant dynasty in the NFL lol.

How quick things turn. Atlanta was saying it too a couple years back. If only one good season meant dynasty in the NFL lol.

Nobody can just have a good year, it always has to be forever. I mean I don't know why the pats success lasted so long, I really don't, but now everyone thinks they are going to be the next two decade favorites, and it just does not work that way especially in the cap era.

What's so sad is that the Chiefs as an organization are generally all class. Belichick has legitimate respect for Reid, had that trade thing going forever, and they built their team smart, with the castoffs of other teams (Reid, Alex Smith, etc) and with prudent drafting. Generally speaking, I have no ill will against them on the weeks the Patriots aren't playing them, certainly nothing like the Broncos, Ravens, Steelers, or especially the Colts, Jets, or Dolphins (let's be real, does anyone actually have anything against Buffalo or consider them a 'rival'?)

Yet not only are a vocal number of their fans overflowing with insufferable douschebaggery, they're not even being clever or interesting about it.

Where are the talks of the 'three tremendous Ts', Tyreek, Travis, and 'Trick? And you know with his unusual throws and the hallmark no look pass Trick is a way better nickname than whatever 'my homies' play off his last name folks are doing.

Where are the 'Reid em and weep' memes with a "full house" showing Mahomes, Hill, and Kelce as the kings, and whomever (Houston and Jones maybe) as Jacks?

Where is anything fun, clever, or interesting at all? Why is the best they can come up with 'hurt dee hur, Mahomes is the Goat, Chiefs "dynasty" will last 20 years, I am so smrt'

I'm not even mad. I'm just disappointed.

You forgot Dolphin fans, Houston fans, Green Bay fans, ravens fans, and earlier Redskins fand a nd raider fans ... All did their bragging early, and who can blame them? They knew better than to wait because their only chance to brag is after one good season.

That's why the chiefs fans are so over the top. Brag now while they have the chance. WE HAD A GREAT SEPTEMBER. WE WILL RULE THE NFL FOR 20 YEARS.

What's so sad is that the Chiefs as an organization are generally all class. Belichick has legitimate respect for Reid, had that trade thing going forever, and they built their team smart, with the castoffs of other teams (Reid, Alex Smith, etc) and with prudent drafting. Generally speaking, I have no ill will against them on the weeks the Patriots aren't playing them, certainly nothing like the Broncos, Ravens, Steelers, or especially the Colts, Jets, or Dolphins (let's be real, does anyone actually have anything against Buffalo or consider them a 'rival'?)

Yet not only are a vocal number of their fans overflowing with insufferable douschebaggery, they're not even being clever or interesting about it.

Where are the talks of the 'three tremendous Ts', Tyreek, Travis, and 'Trick? And you know with his unusual throws and the hallmark no look pass Trick is a way better nickname than whatever 'my homies' play off his last name folks are doing.

Where are the 'Reid em and weep' memes with a "full house" showing Mahomes, Hill, and Kelce as the kings, and whomever (Houston and Jones maybe) as Jacks?

Where is anything fun, clever, or interesting at all? Why is the best they can come up with 'hurt dee hur, Mahomes is the Goat, Chiefs "dynasty" will last 20 years, I am so smrt'

I'm not even mad. I'm just disappointed.
You just don't get it. They were 5-0. 5 and effing 0, man. NFL all time record. they are awesome.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Kdw1KSkO1tI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back