The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

I don't let the few KC trolls here color my opinion of an entire fan base. Seriously, just think of the kind of person that actually posts on a football message board :coffee:

The chiefs are so cute... Just watching NFL network and they were showing all the banners... Afc West champions, afc West champions, afc West champions all down their little exit tunnel... Celebrating mediocrity. About as bad as the famous AFC finalist banner

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

The chiefs are so cute... Just watching NFL network and they were showing all the banners... Afc West champions, afc West champions, afc West champions all down their little exit tunnel... Celebrating mediocrity. About as bad as the famous AFC finalist banner

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Don't worry,We'll be adding a new banner tonight. And then another in 2 weeks.

Weird. Could have swore the age of the Pats was over! Lmao.

No doubt in my mind we're the better team. We were the better team last year when we walked into your place and stomped a mudhole in you.

This year we've got a better QB, a worse defense and a whole lot of 5-0. We just embarrassed Jacksonville, cruised right through their defense like hot butter.

Good luck and tell Tom to stop throwing picks.

latest

fuck YOU

Get them a body bag!!!

fuck YOU

There was a poll on NFLN which doesn't mean a whole lot but 62% of the respondents felt like the Chiefs will win this game.

This Patrick Mahomes kid really is different. They say if you were to build a QB with everything important to the position. Arm strength, accuracy,brains, feet, speed you would end up with Patrick Mahomes.

They've been comparing him to other QBs like Marino, Favre,Elway but the truth is there is really nobody to compare him to. Yes he's only played 6 games but the league is on notice now.

It looks like Clay is right, there's a new Sheriff in town and his name is Pat Mahomes and his posse is the Kansas City Chiefs.

and especially fuck YOU

Hey Clay, Hogfarmer - Let me know when the time of Chief begins, mkay? I'd like to be there when it finally happens.

Congrats on your AFC finalist banner!

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Can we assclown this thread?

Never. It should stay on page 1 forever.

Back