The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

Wonder if Queefs fans that have been calling for Brady to be injured are smart enough to understand how karma works now.

Guessing probably not...total scumbag fan base. Worse than Ravens fans.

Clay and Hogfucker can go back to ChiefsPlanet and choke on a bag of dicks. They are indicative of most Chief fans and like OZO said - karma is a bitch.

I thought the Broncos would put up a better fight than they did, their o line is god awful and damn near got Flacco killed. I missed the Mahomes injury but hopefully he’s healed up before they come to the Razor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's nice to read this thread and see a classy reaction to an unfortunate injury. I also like Mahomes/hate the Chiefs and hope he makes a full recovery. He’s great for the game in a lot of ways. I can only imagine the reactions Chiefs fans would have if something like this happened to Brady.

As a player, I feel sorry for PM and hope he heals quickly and continues his rise to greatness.

As a Kansas City Chief, I hope his knee literally falls off. I’ve spent a lot of time at ChiefsPlanet over the years and their fan base is the biggest bunch of sickening douchebags ever assembled. They routinely wish for Brady to get permanently injured, the team plane to crash, et cetera. They cry and whine about how rigged the NFL is for the Patriots and against their poor widdle Chiefs (conveniently forgetting how Spygate and Deflategate hurt the team, and if 2007 and 2011 is the NFL being “for” the Patriots...). 99% of their posters can go ass**** themselves with a splintery AIDS-covered two by four. Karma. As they like to say over there, “stay down, bitch”.

I'm sure KC fans are blaming the injury on a conspiracy. Obviously this was an ordered hit by the NFL to ensure the Pats wins another Super Bowl.

I thought the Broncos would put up a better fight than they did, their o line is god awful and damn near got Flacco killed. I missed the Mahomes injury but hopefully he’s healed up before they come to the Razor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the fact Flacco doesn't get rid of it too fast heelped get himself killed

As a player, I feel sorry for PM and hope he heals quickly and continues his rise to greatness.

As a Kansas City Chief, I hope his knee literally falls off. I’ve spent a lot of time at ChiefsPlanet over the years and their fan base is the biggest bunch of sickening douchebags ever assembled. They routinely wish for Brady to get permanently injured, the team plane to crash, et cetera. They cry and whine about how rigged the NFL is for the Patriots and against their poor widdle Chiefs (conveniently forgetting how Spygate and Deflategate hurt the team, and if 2007 and 2011 is the NFL being “for” the Patriots...). 99% of their posters can go ass**** themselves with a splintery AIDS-covered two by four. Karma. As they like to say over there, “stay down, bitch”.
i missed you sunshine

:LOL:

I got a cure..

0ap3000000622062.jpg

I do not celebrate Mahomes getting injured.

On the other hand Hill, is the only player I've ever hoped gets hurt. I'd like to see him break his arm so he knows what it feels like.

I'm sure KC fans are blaming the injury on a conspiracy. Obviously this was an ordered hit by the NFL to ensure the Pats wins another Super Bowl.

On the other hand it was probably the blatant officiating bias that contributed to this injury. If Mahomes got calls like Brady this never would have happened. Fucking fixed, never watching again......

The NFL has done everything they can to derail the Pats Dynasty. Any ass jockey who thinks otherwise is totally delusional.

The NFL is not doing anything they can to derail the Pats. They may show more favorable treatment to a few other franchises, but they could do a lot worse to the Pats than they have. Especially with the way the league has taken over calls on the field.

I'll go out on a limb and say his DX is lateral patella luxation with a partially torn medial femoropatellar ligament and most importantly a meniscal tear which will require immediate surgery. He's probably done for the year unless the Chiefs are willing to gamble with his future.

This injury sucks. Shocked that it happened on a sneak and not a scramble. Minimum is 3 weeks. Hopefully no ligament damage so no long-term effects.
I want them at full strength when we play week 14.

Ok, so the MRI shows no "significant" damage to other parts of the knee. I was wrong about the cartilage tear prediction. Btw, there's no way a patella can be displaced 1.5 inches without a partial tear of the ligaments that hold it in place. Ligaments just don't stretch that much without tearing. 3-8 weeks is realistic without surgery.

More often than not the team that controls TOP controls the game and the outcome. It takes a super efficient offense ('07 Pats) to overcome losing the TOP war.

However, all other things being equal, ball security/TO margin affects games the most but TOP comes in 2nd.

I found some relevant stuff about this. Warren Sharp is always my go to with analytics. We were wrong. Analytics is changing the way the game is viewed. (unless you're Jerrah and still think giving the ball to EElliott 30 times a game is a recipe for success)

The 2 most important factors that correlate with winning:
1. TO margins (81%) Still #1 but
2. EDSR (early down success rate) is #2. A 5 yd gain is considered a success (80%) In fact, EDSR is the #1 stat that bettors are using to help predict wins and margin of victory. Now I know why. (SF vs Washington - edsr says to bet heavy on SF)

SharpFootball explains EDSR well starting at 17:07

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QX9nrNBJaZI?start=1027" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Good article on the Mahomes injury here: https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019...sense-of-patrick-mahomes-patellar-dislocation

Sounds like he will eventually need surgery, either now, which will end his season, or after the season, to prevent future dislocations.

Good article, grog.
Possibly but not necessarily. "No significant injury to other structures" to me means the meniscus was spared even though the lateral patellofemoral ligament was sprained (partial tear). Like a sprained ankle, sometimes Sx is needed but more often it 'heals' without Sx. Repetitive sprains are more likely to need Sx...judgement call. He'll definitely be wearing a more bulky patella brace when he does come back. He'll also probably be wearing corrective shoes to help correct his knock kneed anatomy.

Back