The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

It's clearly appears that the Patriots destroyed KC the same way they destroyed Atlanta after SB 51. They are a shadow of the team they were last year.

Yah Rivers played a poor game. If he played better, the Chargers could of won last night.

KC is a bit off from last year, they need to get it together before they face Oakland. If they lose to Oakland and then the Pats, they will be likely have their work cut out to make the playoffs.

Will be an interesting last part of the year.

It almost looked like Rivers was being paid to tank in that game. He should be investigated. He's a better QB than that. Some of those throws were unnecessary risks, like he wanted them to get picked off, or at least knocked down. He had more time back there than Brady has in his dreams, yet continually threw into coverage. Something seemed amiss to me.

Rivers has, without any real assistance from the rest of his team, single-handedly lost the last 2 games. They both should have been wins. Talk about going downhill fast. He's pretty horrible right now. Ouch.

Rivers has, without any real assistance from the rest of his team, single-handedly lost the last 2 games. They both should have been wins. Talk about going downhill fast. He's pretty horrible right now. Ouch.

7 INTs in two weeks. He'll probably have to get his wife pregnant for the 32nd time to feel better.

Give credit where credit is due. The Chiefs defense intercepted Phyliss 4 times.

Chiefs defense wore down the Chargers offense by keeping them on the field. They made Phyliss so tired he continually under threw his receivers.

ROFL

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">"Every couple of years, we find a new team that we're absolutely sure is going to unseat the Patriots.... The Chiefs are just a little better than the Raiders." — <a href="https://twitter.com/ColinCowherd?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@ColinCowherd</a> <a href="https://t.co/ApYm2THsyN">pic.twitter.com/ApYm2THsyN</a></p>— Herd w/Colin Cowherd (@TheHerd) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheHerd/status/1196843011344257024?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 19, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

And the Raiders would kick the Patriots ass right now.

Give credit where credit is due. The Chiefs defense intercepted Phyliss 4 times.

Chiefs defense wore down the Chargers offense by keeping them on the field. They made Phyliss so tired he continually under threw his receivers.
Sy phillis almost beat you.

Time to rethink your decisions.

And in doing so you once again barely beat a crap team. All season long the Patriots dominated crap teams from start to finish.

The chiefs are close to irrelevant right now as far as the Pats go. The teams in the way of our superbowl are, in order, Ravens, Texans, Bills, Colts, and then the CHiefs and the other wild card.

And the Raiders would kick the Patriots ass right now.
Chiefs better worry about the Raiders. They're are damn good right now. They're not the Raiders you played earlier in the year.

You know deep down you ain't beating the Patriots so if lose your next two games, you don't even make the playoffs.

Something is off with Mahomes. I don't know what, but he isn't the same guy we faced last year. And your defense still sucks. Beating the Charges by a single score is absolutely nothing to brag about.

The Chargers should have had another easy touchdown from that fumble that was negated by a hold or whatever. Plus the Chargers outgained KC the entire game. Lol our backs are going to run all over that crappy defense!

Chiefs better worry about the Raiders. They're are damn good right now. They're not the Raiders you played earlier in the year.

You know deep down you ain't beating the Patriots so if lose your next two games, you don't even make the playoffs.

Something is off with Mahomes. I don't know what, but he isn't the same guy we faced last year. And your defense still sucks. Beating the Charges by a single score is absolutely nothing to brag about.

We beat the Chargers by 7 points. That's the largest margin they've lost by all year. They're a pretty good team actually. #4 in pass defense which showed yesterday. They average giving up 19 points per game . We put up 27. And yes ,something seems odd with Mahomy this year. Might be the injuries he's had all year taking it's toll. He'll be in superhuman form again shortly.

We beat the Chargers by 7 points. That's the largest margin they've lost by all year. They're a pretty good team actually. #4 in pass defense which showed yesterday. They average giving up 19 points per game . We put up 27. And yes ,something seems odd with Mahomy this year. Might be the injuries he's had all year taking it's toll. He'll be in superhuman form again shortly.
7 points is a single score.

Watching Mahomme's pass has to make QB coaches gringe. I'm no expert, but his form is terrible and all over the place. Rarely does he throw with his shoulder pointing toward his target. Many times he throws from an open stance, with his chest facing the target. It just looks weird to me. He has been successful with it, but I have a feeling the lack of form will catch up to him. Brady spends all off season making the slightest adjustments to his throwing motion. Mahommes is either just a different beast, or will eventually face the consequences of poor throwing form. Again, I'm not an expert, just my laymans observation.

4 ints against a shit team and still barely won. Mahomes looked average, Man its going to be an uphill climb for sure. Good thing you have that superbowl from 50 years ago.

Yep you rank right along with other great teams that beat them by 7 like the steelers and the broncos. You guys are moving now.

Back