The Brothers Bennett

Roberto71

Reaction score
Interesting program on ESPN (spit) coming up tomorrow at 8:00pm Eastern.

The two Bennett Brothers on E:60 a "Brofile".

Some tidbits so far released, they have no respect for Goodell, Martellus says Jason Witten was zero help to him in Dallas, never tried to help him and he hates Witten! The Bears just had a locker room full of b**ches, Cutler was no leader.

A lot more to come I'd imagine!

The journalist who interviewed them says the two Bros are damn close, so much so they don't like playing against each other.

Should be good, they are both real characters that's for sure and the league is better off having them. Martellus is already a rock star in the Patriot locker room and with fans and he's clearly loving it here.

Interesting on his comments on the Cowboys. Saying he hated it there, they tried to change him as a person and he did not like Jason Garrett at all. Love it, Witten and Garrett who the media love to ballwash not the angelic beings they're made out to be. And who would have thought a unique character like MB more at home with the dastardly, scowling hoodie where players like him are never supposed to thrive....

This will give others even more fuel to hate the Patriots which is f**king beautiful.

Interesting on his comments on the Cowboys. Saying he hated it there, they tried to change him as a person and he did not like Jason Garrett at all. Love it, Witten and Garrett who the media love to ballwash not the angelic beings they're made out to be. And who would have thought a unique character like MB more at home with the dastardly, scowling hoodie where players like him are never supposed to thrive....

This will give others even more fuel to hate the Patriots which is f**king beautiful.

The media paints BB that way. People just stupidly accept it.

I'm convinced it's their childish retribution for making their jobs more difficult than other coaches or athletes. You can hear the disdain in their voices when the topic of the surly coach comes up. Some, Curren and Reiss, understand it and work it with far greater success.

The media paints BB that way. People just stupidly accept it.

I'm convinced it's their childish retribution for making their jobs more difficult than other coaches or athletes. You can hear the disdain in their voices when the topic of the surly coach comes up. Some, Curren and Reiss, understand it and work it with far greater success.

BB got a lot out of Moss, Dillon, Blount, Talib, and now Bennett...malcontents on past teams.

If any coach can get the most of a malcontent, it's BB.

Hope BB doesn't put the clamps on him. Its refreshing seeing a patriots player truly speak their mind. Dude is straight animal on the field

I loved his line to Marshall, "Six time pro-bowlers can get knocked out too".

:)

Loved every second of it.

You and me both. The brothers are obviously very close but they're also very different. Marty is the funny and more free spirited one. Loved it when Marty came right out and said "F*ck Jason Witten and f*ck Jason Garrett, too". Plus his criticism of Cutler was spot on with what we all see - "he's no leader". I thought it was a terrific production.

You and me both. The brothers are obviously very close but they're also very different. Marty is the funny and more free spirited one. Loved it when Marty came right out and said "F*ck Jason Witten and f*ck Jason Garrett, too". Plus his criticism of Cutler was spot on with what we all see - "he's no leader". I thought it was a terrific production.

Like most everybody, I hate ESPN now, but this show is the exception to the rule. All of them are somewhere between worth watching and outstanding.

Here it is if you missed it

<iframe width="726" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WUqdjomr6D0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for posting that. Fantastic stuff, what a great pair of guys, a breath of fresh air.

Great dad as well who raised them very well.

Very touching when Marty talks about the tme his bro was in hospital. Unreal how close they are.

I would have never guessed that about Jason Whitten. Although I think T.O. had similar sentiments about him.

MB wasn't prepared for Brady's brutal headbutts, LOL.

“I was not prepared for that! I was like oh (expletive),” Bennett told NESN.com on Thursday. “I told him, I was like, ‘Bro, you might need to stop on that one.’ I did not expect that. When he hit me twice, ooh goddamn! He was like, ‘Yeah!’ Boom. ‘Yeah!’ Boom. ‘All right, all right.’ He caught me off guard.”

Bennett caught three touchdowns in Brady’s first game back from a four-game suspension, so he felt the QB’s wrath multiple times. By being targeted eight times and catching six passes for 67 yards with three scores, Bennett proved that his work over the offseason to develop Brady’s trust paid off. There were questions about Brady and Bennett’s chemistry entering the game since the QB was out for the first four games of the season and his training camp and preseason reps were split with Jimmy Garoppolo.

“From Day 1 when I got here, it was just showing that he could trust me,” Bennett said. “(He) gives you little cues, this or that, makes sure I’m picking up on every single thing, so I’m where he wants me to be and I’m getting there on time. That was the biggest thing, just the foundation that we built in the offseason of trust and continuing to build on that. I think that’s going to continue to grow for us both as we get more game experience and more live experience together, but I think it’s something we started establishing in the summer.”

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2016/10/martellus-bennett-was-unprepared-for-tom-bradys-brutal-post-td-headbutts/

MB wasn't prepared for Brady's brutal headbutts, LOL.

“I was not prepared for that! I was like oh (expletive),” Bennett told NESN.com on Thursday. “I told him, I was like, ‘Bro, you might need to stop on that one.’ I did not expect that. When he hit me twice, ooh goddamn! He was like, ‘Yeah!’ Boom. ‘Yeah!’ Boom. ‘All right, all right.’ He caught me off guard.”

Bennett caught three touchdowns in Brady’s first game back from a four-game suspension, so he felt the QB’s wrath multiple times. By being targeted eight times and catching six passes for 67 yards with three scores, Bennett proved that his work over the offseason to develop Brady’s trust paid off. There were questions about Brady and Bennett’s chemistry entering the game since the QB was out for the first four games of the season and his training camp and preseason reps were split with Jimmy Garoppolo.

“From Day 1 when I got here, it was just showing that he could trust me,” Bennett said. “(He) gives you little cues, this or that, makes sure I’m picking up on every single thing, so I’m where he wants me to be and I’m getting there on time. That was the biggest thing, just the foundation that we built in the offseason of trust and continuing to build on that. I think that’s going to continue to grow for us both as we get more game experience and more live experience together, but I think it’s something we started establishing in the summer.”

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2016/10/martellus-bennett-was-unprepared-for-tom-bradys-brutal-post-td-headbutts/

Right now Roger is wishing his suspension perimeters included TC.

Love that comment to Brandan Marshall. Marshall was mouthing off in camp after MB got inovolved in a scuffle, whinging at MB until MB asked him, "You want to fight too Brandon???"

"I'm a six time pro-bowler"

"Brandon, 6 time Pro Bowlers can get knocked out too"

BOOM!!!!! ROFL

Back