The draft grades "experts" are giving to to teams are crazy

rivshark86

Reaction score
I have been the grades some sites have been giving teams post draft and it is nuts. Rotoworld is saying the Bills and the Jets had a better draft than the Pats! What?!?!

The QBs these teams just drafted will ensure the Patriots ruling the AFC East for the next ten years. In the first round the Jets have replaed Revis with a guy who is not as good, and took a D linemen who is questionable at best.

That Pats have addressed the biggest need which was depth on the defensive side of the ball. Im as excited about these WRs as any picks in a long time outside of Jones and Hightower last year.

Hahaha Cant Wait to see how this works out.

I have been the grades some sites have been giving teams post draft and it is nuts. Rotoworld is saying the Bills and the Jets had a better draft than the Pats! What?!?!

The QBs these teams just drafted will ensure the Patriots ruling the AFC East for the next ten years. In the first round the Jets have replaed Revis with a guy who is not as good, and took a D linemen who is questionable at best.

That Pats have addressed the biggest need which was depth on the defensive side of the ball. Im as excited about these WRs as any picks in a long time outside of Jones and Hightower last year.

Hahaha Cant Wait to see how this works out.

The Jets biggest need in the draft was to find offensive playmakers - and they didn't draft a single one - it's all well and good picking up Geno Smith, but who's he going to throw too?

Milliner has a history of injuries and whilst they probably had to replace revis, offensive playmakers were of greater need than a DB. Sheldon Richardson doesn't seem to fit anywhere within their current defence.

As for the Bills, well they're the Bills and even with E.J Manuel and the spending in Free Agency last year they're still nowhere near surpassing the Patriots in the AFC East.

I still fail to see how you can grade a draft at this point. We won't know for a couple of years. I do like the "experts" opinions too, but that's all they are, opinions.

I really look forward to seeing what these guys can do on the field during Training Camp.

You home for a while?

Cheers

Like "are you staying off the roads you crazy drunk" home for a while? Or "are you not traveling this week and thus remaining close to your domicile, you man of the world" home for a while?

The answer to both is yes and no, respectively.

That said, redirecting back on topic, I give our draft an A, because you draft for need and fit. Would be an A+, but I hate Rutgers.

Who cares? They might be absolutely right and the Jets and Bills just shifted the balance of power in the NFL East for the next 10 years. Or more than likely they just set themseves back for another 4-5 years(which is what usually happens when you pick a QB early in the draft and he doesn't work out).
I think they were giving us great grades for the 2008-2010 drafts and we don't have much to show for them.

Walter football was not picking up what Bill was putting down with your new safety

91. Duron Harmon, S, Rutgers: MILLEN NURSING RUSSELL WESTBROOK BACK TO HEALTH VIA KIELBASA Grade

The Patriots apparently love their Rutgers defensive backs. I liked the Logan Ryan pick, but this one is pretty ridiculous. I don't know anyone who considered Duron Harmon to be a draftable prospect. New England probably could have selected him in the seventh round.
. By the way, any ranking with Matt Millen doing something in it is bad.

Walter football was not picking up what Bill was putting down with your new safety

. By the way, any ranking with Matt Millen doing something in it is bad.
I don't know. Maybe Millen is a better nurse than he was a GM? Or maybe he is a really good cook?
Maybe Bill figured he'd really like to frak with all the people who freaked out about Tavon Wilson by drafting someone even more obscure in the third round?
Or maybe he was figuring that Kevin would be half baked by the time the third round rolled around and would misspronounce the name to Duron Hardon?

Back